+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two bottles of wine cup - Joot edition.

Two bottles of wine cup - Joot edition.

To the bottle of Bramble Wine outstanding from the Accies game, I add a bottle of Elderberry. Elderberry wine is a bit of a 'Marmite' ... the earthy, tannin rich flavour (which I love) is not to everyone's taste, but .... it blends well with the fruitiness of bramble ... so there is that option for the winner

You all know the drill..... but Ah'll spell it oot again .....

One bottle of bramble wine and a bottle of elderberry wine goes to whichever radge can name the scorer o' the first Dons goal v the PJMs (Saturday Mar 20).

Winner organises to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

If we fire a blank again, or if naebody names the first Dons goalscorer, these two bottles will be added to the next game's prize.

This format continues for this season's remaining league games .

..... Go!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    To the bottle of Bramble Wine outstanding from the Accies game, I add a bottle of Elderberry. Elderberry wine is a bit of a 'Marmite' ... the earthy, tannin rich flavour (which I love) is not to everyone's taste, but .... it blends well with the fruitiness of bramble ... so there is that option for the winner

You all know the drill..... but Ah'll spell it oot again .....

One bottle of bramble wine and a bottle of elderberry wine goes to whichever radge can name the scorer o' the first Dons goal v the PJMs (Saturday Mar 20).

Winner organises to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

If we fire a blank again, or if naebody names the first Dons goalscorer, these two bottles will be added to the next game's prize.

This format continues for this season's remaining league games .

..... Go!
    Hoban

Kamberi

Nobody again.

Considine

McGinn

Ferguson

It's a toss up between Reynolds, Pawlett and Shankland. On balance I will go for Reynolds o.g.

Campbell.

Taylor

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast