+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Just thinking maybe I’ve got a qb whose going to get me close to 30 points this week and he’s carted off injured in 3rd quarter. That’s my 6th quarterback to start this year.

Another star performance from Julio 1 target 1 reception 2.7 points. Where do Atlanta pick up their coordinators and coaches ?

Can we set the date for next years draft so I have something to look forward towards

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Good luck everybody* in their Matchups today

*Everybody but Aldo that is
    Baws
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 22-11-2020 at 11:42 PM.

Remember, it's Thanksgiving so there's three games Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Remember, it's Thanksgiving so there's three games Thursday.
    Yep, and it's the day when we/Dallas hammer Washington and go back to the top of the Nfc East. Err maybe lol, because Im not that confident actually, despite us whacking Minnesota away from home at the weekend.
    Go Andy Dalton!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yep, and it's the day when we/Dallas hammer Washington and go back to the top of the Nfc East. Err maybe lol, because Im not that confident actually, despite us whacking Minnesota away from home at the weekend.
    Go Andy Dalton!!.
    If they insist on forcing us to watch trash teams on thanksgiving like Dallas and Detroit why not have them playing each other that way we could have 2 good games to watch whilst mike McCarthy tries to out coach Matt Patricia

Go Andy Dalton!!.
    It'll be a joy to see the American huns lose twice to the (upon a time) REDSkins.
    Go Antonio and here's hoping Smith doesn't cough up the ball too much COYexR

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Sorry Standfree but Aldo is clearly a gentleman of impeccable taste with his Twilight Sad / Dandies mashup avatar.

I’m hoping my Big Ben / Claypool combo is enough to see off Sneckie this week to continue the Shytehawk resurgence.
    Thanks Skacel and I hope I've repaid your appreciation by wiping the floor with my Derek McInnes inspiring opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    If they insist on forcing us to watch trash teams on thanksgiving like Dallas and Detroit why not have them playing each other that way we could have 2 good games to watch whilst mike McCarthy tries to out coach Matt Patricia
    Hey I don't make the rules do I, even though Im a Dallas fan lol.
    And yes I also wish they would mix up the Thanksgiving matches every year.
    As for tonight, this IS a big game for both teams. Dallas v Washington used to be a massive rivalry (even more than against N.Y Giants or Philadelphia or St Louis/Phoenix/Arizona) and then it sort of flopped in recent seasons.

Hey I don't make the rules do I, even though Im a Dallas fan lol.
    And yes I also wish they would mix up the Thanksgiving matches every year.
    As for tonight, this IS a big game for both teams. Dallas v Washington used to be a massive rivalry (even more than against N.Y Giants or Philadelphia or St Louis/Phoenix/Arizona) and then it sort of flopped in recent seasons.
    The Dallas games are the ones I always look out for when the fixtures come out.
    Detroit Houston 2 of the worst run defences up against eachother, each with no running game with Swift out.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    The Dallas games are the ones I always look out for when the fixtures come out.
    Detroit Houston 2 of the worst run defences up against eachother, each with no running game with Swift out.
    Are you a Washington fan eh Broch kid lol.
    We've both had better days of course as teams haven't we ?. I love reminiscing about those early-mid 90's Cowboys, 3 Superbowl wins in 4 years eh, that's nowt to be sniffed at.

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast