+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2020

Sums up my season pick up Gus Edwards as The ravens running backs were all in COVID protocols and now the game is moved to Wednesday so they will all be back.

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!
    Is the NFC East the very definition of bald men fighting over a comb?
    I think it's still mathematically possible for five wins to take the division.
    I think six could well do it, seven nailed on.

Will Fuller suspended. I warned you. He's a ****ing curse.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone gets more than 5. Your wins over WFT have secured the division. Apart form beating the eagles can't see WFT getting more than one win and you still have the cowboys to play as well as the Browns. Our best other chance would be the Panthers but CMcC will no doubt be fully fit by then and score a barrowload

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone gets more than 5. Your wins over WFT have secured the division. Apart form beating the eagles can't see WFT getting more than one win and you still have the cowboys to play as well as the Browns. Our best other chance would be the Panthers but CMcC will no doubt be fully fit by then and score a barrowload
    McCoy likely starting against Seattle. With a few divisional games still to be played no way is the division secured.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    McCoy likely starting against Seattle. With a few divisional games still to be played no way is the division secured.
    The cowboys have the easiest run in ( most divisional games!!) as well as the Bungles so they could theoretically get the most wins, but not on the basis of how they've played post Dak. Of course it could happen but I'ill be surprised if someone gets 6 wins

Well, thank fcuk for the NFL, a chance to not think about the Dons. Due to lose by 7 pts to S. Thielen Hoping Mostert will get more than his predicted 10. Dropping Boyd might be a mistake but don't trust the Burrows replacement. Up i Burray

Who ever was unlucky enough to have Derek Henry put up 30 points in the first half last week, Darren Waller has stuck 32 on me in the 1st half.

The very definition of heart over head is picking Sterling Shepherd, with Colt fu ck ing McCoy at QB, over Keke Coutee.....when maist o' the Houston receivers are injured/suspended.
    Boogah

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    We’re on fire! 4 in a row! Mon the Giants!

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast