+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threads And Posters....

Threads And Posters....

......of old I’ve been reading. Some belters...and that’s just the posters.

Markthedee, Joe ‘ it is with deepest regret’ Covenant, IdaHo (same person) CC33, Abdul Latif etc etc.

Some of the independence and season ticket book/voucher/pass threads make good reading until the formatting phucks up.

If you’re interested they are from about page 375 downwards.

Quite right, reading back some of the threads can be very entertaining and certainly make some of our current efforts seem very restricted. CC33 or The Voice of the Voiceless as he styled himself was great value. Joe Covenant spent days and days arguing for Independence during the referendum, etc. What happened to the posters of old? Wonder if it might be possessed blew to check up how they are getting on. They might be posting elsewhere but surely they have not retired their usernames?

Site is a shadow of what it once was - lost a lot of good guys over to the other site - that I appear to banned from for some reason

Only a few long standing roasters like me left now 😇

Think we lost our way a wee bit on here. No reason why it can't come back. The two forums are different and I think that they each serve members in different ways. Need to find a topic that gives everyone a chance to say what they think.
    The Korean *** doll mannequins was really funny. Was wondering if our club should look at selling the ST's and allocate them on the basis of social distancing through out all 4 stands. Surely the spacing for a max of 4000ST's could be spread all over Dens. Who cares about away fans at the moment? Get us able to play at Dens by being able to comply with the social distancing rules.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think we lost our way a wee bit on here. No reason why it can't come back. The two forums are different and I think that they each serve members in different ways. Need to find a topic that gives everyone a chance to say what they think.
    The Korean *** doll mannequins was really funny. Was wondering if our club should look at selling the ST's and allocate them on the basis of social distancing through out all 4 stands. Surely the spacing for a max of 4000ST's could be spread all over Dens. Who cares about away fans at the moment? Get us able to play at Dens by being able to comply with the social distancing rules.
    Considering family’s are allowed to sit together I think you can have even more in the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Site is a shadow of what it once was - lost a lot of good guys over to the other site - that I appear to banned from for some reason

Only a few long standing roasters like me left now 😇
    Whatever you are banned for they will hold "100% irrefutable proof"😁...wear it as a badge of honour

I have the distinction of having been banned from this forum. Still grateful to Shaded for getting me reinstated.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Considering family’s are allowed to sit together I think you can have even more in the stadium
    The key is actually getting someone in favour to get off their backsides and do something. Excellent comment about family groups. This social isolation process .needs to be worked round. Schools are talking about putting polytunnels in playgrounds for temporary class rooms. Our club needs to get in touch with all supporters, DSA Dee4Life, Dee Pro.tions and get selling tickets throughout all 4 stands at Dens.

You’d not get close to 4000 in the stadium if the 2m was adhered to and for sure most respected would enforce.

The Derry would be about 300, behind each goal about 375 each and the Mainer about 500. So 1550 and something additional for the family sitting next to each other thing.

The key is actually getting someone in favour to get off their backsides and do something. Excellent comment about family groups. This social isolation process .needs to be worked round. Schools are talking about putting polytunnels in playgrounds for temporary class rooms. Our club needs to get in touch with all supporters, DSA Dee4Life, Dee Pro.tions and get selling tickets throughout all 4 stands at Dens.
    I would not fancy sitting in a polytunnel as a temporary classroom in this hot weather. It would be like sitting in a sauna whilst in the winter time it would be freezing cold. How do you deep clean ploytunnels.
    In my opinion the Snowflake generation are calling the shots. It is time for the older generations to tell these wimps that viruses just have to run their course and eventually this virus will die out. Get on with life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)