+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: O/T bbc bias apology

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Just get a room
    It would be good to debate this in a room with John without computers, he would be climbing through the windows after 30 seconds when he realised he faux knowledge amounts to 3 paragraphs of Owen Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    It would be good to debate this in a room with John without computers, he would be climbing through the windows after 30 seconds when he realised he faux knowledge amounts to 3 paragraphs of Owen Jones.
    If that's the story you have to tell yourself to ease the embarrassment go for it.

I once had a very catholic American friend discover I was atheist. He arrogantly told me that by the end of the 30 minute walk we were on I'd have been persuaded there was a god. By the end of the walk his worldview had been shattered and (though it took a few years and many debates) he is no longer religious.

Still, you can imagine this fantasy debate going however you like, it's the only way you'll get to win! Why not have me climbing through the window in tears after just 5 seconds wearing a pink leotard?

I'd also gladly have a friendly pint and debate with anyone from MillersMad who was willing to do so. I ramp up my smugness as a bit of a persona for MillersMad for the amusement of myself and a few others, but I'm willing to be friendly and civil and converse with anyone. I'd even say a friendly hello to Grist.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I'd also gladly have a friendly pint and debate with anyone from MillersMad who was willing to do so. I ramp up my smugness as a bit of a persona for MillersMad for the amusement of myself and a few others, but I'm willing to be friendly and civil and converse with anyone. I'd even say a friendly hello to Grist.
    You've turned a corner John if you would have a pint with Grist

I once had a very catholic American friend discover I was atheist. He arrogantly told me that by the end of the 30 minute walk we were on I'd have been persuaded there was a god. By the end of the walk his worldview had been shattered and (though it took a few years and many debates) he is no longer religious.
    )
    You are not father dougal mcguire by any chance John?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osEYlwhrJiU

What bullshine

Could you really believe that somebody actually managed to listen to John2 for 30 minutes?

The Samaritans would be involved after 5 minutes.

Mind you in John2 stories about his friends and experiences anything can happen. If the thread was about landing on Mars then John would either have a Martian friend or a close friend would be high up in NASA mission control.

lol, thought I might get you on my hook again.

Impressive feat considering you've blocked me and can't see any of my posts.

Is this what it's all about these days? I thought it was the Hokey Cokey. I guess I'm one of the old brigade who just doesn't get this new fangled, trying to reel people in thing. Humour, sarcasm, wit and wearing your heart on sleeve back in my day. I'm glad I'm considered to be an old b@stard to be honest.

Impressive feat considering you've blocked me and can't see any of my posts.
    I can read them if I don’t log in you dimwit.

That’s the second time I’ve explained that to you.

Nice wriggling by the way, however it only works with those that give a damn.

Not that likely you will be taken off the ignore list so it will still be hit or miss if I see your inane ramblings and if I do whether or not I could be arsed to reply.

Hint, I’ve just logged in to type this, will it need a third explanation?

LOL

Like that posh Remainer lady who converted her Brexiteer TV repairman into a Remainer.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast