+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: O/T bbc bias apology

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I can read them if I don’t log in you dimwit.

That’s the second time I’ve explained that to you.

Nice wriggling by the way, however it only works with those that give a damn.

Not that likely you will be taken off the ignore list so it will still be hit or miss if I see your inane ramblings and if I do whether or not I could be arsed to reply.

Hint, I’ve just logged in to type this, will it need a third explanation?
    Can you please provide a link?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Is this what it's all about these days? I thought it was the Hokey Cokey. I guess I'm one of the old brigade who just doesn't get this new fangled, trying to reel people in thing. Humour, sarcasm, wit and wearing your heart on sleeve back in my day. I'm glad I'm considered to be an old b@stard to be honest.
    Amen to that.

It’s still better than pathetic attempts we see to ingratiate fellow posters on here. They’d lie to their own grandmother to win an argument. Or to try and convince themselves they have, it seems.

Where have the days gone of holding your hand up and moving on, when you’re wrong?

Bless ‘em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I can read them if I don’t log in you dimwit.

That’s the second time I’ve explained that to you.

Nice wriggling by the way, however it only works with those that give a damn.

Not that likely you will be taken off the ignore list so it will still be hit or miss if I see your inane ramblings and if I do whether or not I could be arsed to reply.

Hint, I’ve just logged in to type this, will it need a third explanation?
    lol,

The problem with your argument is that since 1994 we've had an invention called cookies.

Let me explain them to you. They're little files that store data on your computer so that once for example you're logged in to a website you can remain logged in.

I can't tell you the last time I had to log in to MillersMad it was so long ago! You seem to be logged out every time I post, which is multiple times a day!

You're smart enough to understand what ticking the box "Remember me" would do, so its quite funny you insist on this pretence that you're constantly logged out for no obvious reason and have to go to the trouble of logging out and in so you can keep replying to me despite not wanting to see my posts. It completely defeats the purpose of blocking me! Its hilarious that every time you bite you also undermine yourself, I giggle imagining your shade of Vimto each time.

Blimey, I need a trawler net this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Another example of BBC bias, look on their news site home page, where is the story about Nissan moving their European headquarters to Sunderland?

To the site they and the other Remainers said would close down if we voted for Brexit.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52900528

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    What he means is. Get the deal that suits us or were off. Wonder how many other big companies are saying same

Mr Gupta said: "You know we are the number one carmaker in the UK and we want to continue. We are committed. Having said that, if we are not getting the current tariffs, it's not our intention but the business will not be sustainable. That's what everybody has to understand."

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Who would have thought that.

Who would have thought that?BBC don't have much to say about more Nissan jobs at Sunderland when the news but now try to create negativity by taking another bash at Brexit.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112