+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T bbc bias apology

The bottom line is Cummins is a rich powerful c*nt who does what he wants, as he is backed by the moronic, Trump wannabe mega womble.

Good post.
    Nice to hear some no nonsense truth about Cummings Towner. Sort of sums it up in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Good post.
    Nice to hear some no nonsense truth about Cummings Towner. Sort of sums it up in a nutshell.
    Well firstly, it's Cummings not Cummins, secondly, his salary is less than half of what Emily Maitlis is paid, thirdly why use bad language, you sound like an SWP member on Twitter, thirdly, Johnson is nothing like Trump, other that they both have blonde hair and are overweight, apart from that, good post.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Well firstly, it's Cummings not Cummins, secondly, his salary is less than half of what Emily Maitlis is paid, thirdly why use bad language, you sound like an SWP member on Twitter, thirdly, Johnson is nothing like Trump, other that they both have blonde hair and are overweight, apart from that, good post.
    Ooooooo look at you,I bow to your superior Tory spelling knowledge,and yes the bloke is a c*nt,and yes Mega Womble does want to Trump,but thanks for contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not my post pudding but the sentiments are accurate enough for me...he's on the right lines...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-05-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Ooooooo look at you,I bow to your superior Tory spelling knowledge,and yes the bloke is a c*nt,and yes Mega Womble does want to Trump,but thanks for contribution.
    You have to remember gfire dunt like owt this side of Attilah the hun Towner. He's millersmad resident right wing lunatic...how he has survived on this board with his abhorrent views over the years escapes me

Are all labour voters foul mouthed dripping brained dip sticks?

Didn't put you down for a labour voter Crash...in any case Towner may not be a Labour voter. He may just be one of the many millions who thinks Cummins is a toss pot...even many of your own lovely party think he is
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-05-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Are all labour voters foul mouthed dripping brained dip sticks?
    With all respect, Crash, you don't really come over as a brainbox yourself! Got me on the dip sticks though :-)

Bird brain perhaps for Crash?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast