+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T bbc bias apology

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    She stated a fact. Cummings broke the coronavirus law by driving to Barnard Castle. It's as simple as that.
    Durham Police say there is no evidence to support the allegation.No further action required. FAKE NEWS again. Will the BBC apologise for the misleading reporting?

To put a bit of balance to some responses on this thread Boris does in fact look very similar to a Womble. A very astute observation and amusing as well and I'd never spotted that.

I actually like Boris so it's harmless comment from me and please, no responses required from regular contributors Karl Marx and Joseph Stalin on this messageboard who take offence unless it's support for the extreme left
    Last edited by flourbasher; 28-05-2020 at 01:48 PM.

You are a card Millerbill. Did you see election night. Nobody was more smug with the tory victory than the BBC presenters that day. Put it up on you tube or summat and see what I mean...

BBC biased towards Labour what a load of old boll ocks... PM
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-05-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I think the difference is, most reasonable people will think this is hypocritical and plainly wrong, those with activist tenancies who want to wreck the economy will think its great
    & I take it you regard yourself in the category of "most reasonable people" which in itself is quite unreasonable

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Durham Police say there is no evidence to support the allegation.No further action required. FAKE NEWS again. Will the BBC apologise for the misleading reporting?
    How about the evidence of Cummings himself in his witness statement?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    To put a bit of balance to some responses on this thread Boris does in fact look very similar to a Womble. A very astute observation and amusing as well and I'd never spotted that.

I actually like Boris so it's harmless comment from me and please, no responses required from regular contributors Karl Marx and Joseph Stalin on this messageboard who take offence unless it's support for the extreme left
    You waint in the end owd lad...even half of his own party don't like him. I'll give him 3 months...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You are a card Millerbill. Did you see election night. Nobody was more smug with the tory victory than the BBC presenters that day. Put it up on you tube or summat and see what I mean...

BBC biased towards Labour what a load of old boll ocks... PM
    You must have really gone round the bend if you think that. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

So you've not seen the election night broadcast I take it! INCREDIBLE. Talk about blinkered. You disappoint me millerbill!

The sad thing is you are going to have a bigger fall on your arse than a lot on here in 4 years time. Get the cushions ready!

I will try not to laugh because that would be unkind...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-05-2020 at 02:11 PM.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You waint in the end owd lad...even half of his own party don't like him. I'll give him 3 months...
    Oh come on Rolesie he's a big bumbling, affable, floppy haired, womble type buffoon.
    What's not to like.

I bet there's a lot of people with much worse haircuts than him after this lockdown. He blends in now.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast