+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T bbc bias apology

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Oh come on Rolesie he's a big bumbling, affable, floppy haired, womble type buffoon.
    What's not to like.

I bet there's a lot of people with much worse haircuts than him after this lockdown. He blends in now.
    Bob Geldof didn’t need lockdown

Well, Boris is the "Johnny on the spot" with this crisis. We will never know if Labour would have been any better or worse.

Not a time though for destructive criticism and points scoring.

Another example of BBC bias, look on their news site home page, where is the story about Nissan moving their European headquarters to Sunderland?

To the site they and the other Remainers said would close down if we voted for Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Another example of BBC bias, look on their news site home page, where is the story about Nissan moving their European headquarters to Sunderland?

To the site they and the other Remainers said would close down if we voted for Brexit.
    Feckin boring... remainers? We aint remaining why are you going on about it now. Remainers are history. Its a bit like Kerr going on about Corbyn now FFS, he's history as well. Its just a distraction tactic by you both to avoid the truth about the tories.

Both have been beaten by the power of the media. Accept it and move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    & I take it you regard yourself in the category of "most reasonable people" which in itself is quite unreasonable
    I’ve just carried out my own survey and 100% of the people surveyed agree with me!

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Are all labour voters foul mouthed dripping brained dip sticks?
    Most of them on here seem to be unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’ve just carried out my own survey and 100% of the people surveyed agree with me!
    I did a similar survey in my house and she agrees with me too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Good we are both in agreement that exiles 75% of the UK population didn’t vote on this

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The dog doesn't count

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

I think you've flagged a problem with your own bias here.

Nowhere has Nissan announced it is moving its European headquarters to Sunderland.

They've announced they're closing Barcelona but keeping Sunderland open. That is not the same thing. This is the actual line: "In western Europe, we will maintain production of core models in Sunderland and maintain efficiency.'" - not a single thing about moving HQ or creating jobs, just continuing as before.

Your problem is you blindly believe anything you read in the Daily Express and you think everything else is biased.

Go on, give me a different link and try and prove me wrong, I challenge you.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast