+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Spacex launch

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, having somehow managed to squeeze myself inside one of the ‘supposed’ landing modules they used from the Apollo ‘missions’, this was onboard the Intrepid berthed on the Hudson, I quickly realised just how fake this really was.

I tried to envisage three astronauts in full suits cramped up like they were ready to come of their mothers birth canal again, and realised it was physically impossible to fit three men in suits inside this sardine/mackerel tin, that was to be propelled at several thousand miles per hour through space before re entering the earths atmosphere and landing oh so softly.

Anyone who believes all this to be true needs certifying pronto.

Who on here has actually sat in one of these ‘returned’ craft? I have and trust me it doesn’t all add up. Laugh but I’m right on this it’s all smoke and mirrors to delude the lemmings.
    You should have removed your cardi. Plenty of room for 3 then

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It's amazing how the Hollywood cameras can make things look a lot bigger but it seems that when experienced in person it's pretty obvious it was a con
    Yeah you'd think if they were going to go to the trouble of pulling off the biggest con of all time, they'd have invested another couple of hundred dollars in a bit of extra metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, having somehow managed to squeeze myself inside one of the ‘supposed’ landing modules they used from the Apollo ‘missions’, this was onboard the Intrepid berthed on the Hudson, I quickly realised just how fake this really was.

I tried to envisage three astronauts in full suits cramped up like they were ready to come of their mothers birth canal again, and realised it was physically impossible to fit three men in suits inside this sardine/mackerel tin, that was to be propelled at several thousand miles per hour through space before re entering the earths atmosphere and landing oh so softly.

Anyone who believes all this to be true needs certifying pronto.

Who on here has actually sat in one of these ‘returned’ craft? I have and trust me it doesn’t all add up. Laugh but I’m right on this it’s all smoke and mirrors to delude the lemmings.
    218 cu ft Brin. Plenty of room if you'd left your wallet outside

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo...service_module

Not long now before they re-emerge from that hanger in Arizona and pretend to splash down.

Have they been to the moon? No one else has...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234