+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign one player

Sign one player

After takeover, you can sign one player who would it be ? Being a bit boring but many moons ago I played full back, so mine would be that young full back at Bayern, Alphonso Davies. Has the lot for me as a full back.

I'd either have Hakimi from Dortmund/R.Madrid or Timo Werner from Leipzig, can't pick which one as we've desperately needed players in their positions for so long!

Hmmm....so many to choose from. Ultimate signing would have to be Mbappe...get everyone right off their seats.

If we could only have one then it would have to be a striker as that's the department where we are weakest.

I hate to say it but virtually any decent striker would be better than the choice we have from the present squad.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    If we could only have one then it would have to be a striker as that's the department where we are weakest.

I hate to say it but virtually any decent striker would be better than the choice we have from the present squad.
    Yeah definitely got to be a striker I would quite like Robert Lewandoski, think we would get at least a couple of good seasons from him at 31 years old. He is still a player who knows how to score (read somewhere he scored 5 in 9 minutes in one game)
    But we have needed a goal scorer for what seems like for ever

Harry maguire

Kane or Jovic

Harry Kane for me, goals and a great attitude, pity about the goal celebration he does, bit sugar plum fairy (ballet, not gender/***ual related), he`d need celebration lessons off a) shearer, same as mine, Denis Law, very similar, or Cantona, collar up thing was pretty good with the faintest hint of a smirk

Got to be Harry Kane for me

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Got to be Harry Kane for me
    id have Erling Haaland from Dortmund

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)