+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: league 1 decision

league 1 decision

I thought today, Wednesday, they were supposed to have voted on their decision. Has anyone heard anything or are they still pontificating?

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    I thought today, Wednesday, they were supposed to have voted on their decision. Has anyone heard anything or are they still pontificating?
    Lots of views again with no response and so I'll bite...

I read the EFL had decided the format of promotion and relegation and L1 were due to vote on it next Mon...

As far as I know but would explain the delay.

Meanwhile it has just been announced the PL will start on June 17th behind closed doors with some matches being televised free on air..

I can't see L1 doing anything different at this stage other than do the same as L2..

For once I agree with you, Mike!

I think there will be a right old barney with threats of legal action from some of the big boys (and Tranmere) but there are 6 clubs who will want to go to PPG, 2 clubs for whom relegation is pretty much inevitable and a few just above the drop zone like Rochdale, MK and Wimbledon who will want the season to end now - the Accrington owner has also said he wants to stop. So I reckon 12 or 13 will want that, so hard luck Mr MacAnthony and Mrs Palios.

Just read that the L1 decision has been postponed until the 8th or 10th of June...re Daily Telegraph if anyone wants to know..

Stay safe everyone...Sad news today in that my Sister has just died in Leighton Hospital having contracted the Virus whilst in there for other ailments and so don't go near the place unless you have to...

so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family. Football takes a back seat in these dark times.

Condolences MSB. Our thoughts are with you and yours

Sorry to hear of your loss. You take care

So sorry Mike - look after yourself and the rest of your family.

Separately - League 1 postponed 2 weeks! Why? Does this mean we'll have to wait till then for closure too?

Thank you very much for all your condolances, God bless Beth, your lovely smile is ingrained on my mind.

Take care everyone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast