+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversaries

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Another Funster myth
    🙈🃏🃏🃏🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No surprise there more women than men in your end 😃😃😃
    Na. There are more Shedboy1971 in their end😉

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    FFS it confirms for me how much the Doon Derby really gets to you...anyway note to self next time I don't reply means I agree������

6-2 then 6-2 means more to me than the Doon Derby.

I think "the pleasure of six" can't be under-estimated!

What was the score in the Doon Derby?

Shed shades you say... Great memories

Loved that period and craze... primark ran out

Reminds me of glorious sunshine at Hampden to see United win a semi with 10,000 Arabs and great celebrations then go back to win the Final with 28,000 Arabs and great celebrations

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Reminds me of glorious sunshine at Hampden to see United win a semi with 10,000 Arabs and great celebrations then go back to win the Final with 28,000 Arabs and great celebrations

That is an unbelievable photo and totally encapsulates the meaning of the day...... Goodie loves lifting the trophy and wee Danny can't wait to get eez hands on it...brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

And in that statement confirms that you are indeed some club/fans
    #PrimarkDufcsupportersclub🤭🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Na. There are more Shedboy1971 in their end��

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    That is an unbelievable photo and totally encapsulates the meaning of the day...... Goodie loves lifting the trophy and wee Danny can't wait to get eez hands on it...brilliant.

Both of them loved it indeed

A product of our youth system, came all the way though scoring goals, his proper breakout season and he became the cup talisman, him and the Swan were amazing that season. Goodie followed it up the next season with a brilliant goalscoring year too

On another note I watched our semi final win over Aberdeen from 2015 at Hampden earlier today, Dow (another youth product) came on for telfer to change the game, him, GMS, Armstrong and Ciftci were all excellent that last half hour as were Butcher, Paton and Morris, went behind second half and won 2-1 putting out the holders and their big support having to exit hearing beautiful sunday and love is in the air over the pa system as per fans celebrated, our fans were class, some day, the amount of big game days we have had and memories created, and some clubs fans can count on half a hand how many times they've been in big games nevermind winning a lot of them

Link of anyone wants to enjoy again..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAcGSZXxZMw

Might watch the 2014 semi at neutral ibrox tomorrow

Shedboy1971 loves his end away

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Shedboy1971 loves his end away
    😃😃

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)