+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversaries

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    OK, I will refer you to posts 59 and 60 of the League Reconstruction thread peter. Or are you ‘revising’ that as well now?
    You've lost me completely now

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You've lost me completely now
    Let me help you out peter - you took the mick out of us celebrating the UEFA Cup Final without actually winning any trophy for it. I replied by agreeing that I saw your point and rightly pointed out, who else would do such a thing? Your lack of reply to that point I assume is a tacit agreement. So, therefore, you agree that celebrating events without getting an actual trophy is a bit daft. Agreed?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Let me help you out peter - you took the mick out of us celebrating the UEFA Cup Final without actually winning any trophy for it. I replied by agreeing that I saw your point and rightly pointed out, who else would do such a thing? Your lack of reply to that point I assume is a tacit agreement. So, therefore, you agree that celebrating events without getting an actual trophy is a bit daft. Agreed?
    FFS you really are putting too much effort into this which is pleasing cause it confirms for me how much the Doon Derby really gets to you...anyway note to self next time I don't reply means I agree🙈🙈🙈

FFS you really are putting too much effort into this which is pleasing cause it confirms for me how much the Doon Derby really gets to you...anyway note to self next time I don't reply means I agree🙈🙈🙈
    Classic DEE-nial. Right there.🤣🤣🤣

never been embarrased winning a derby or celebrating a derby goal. Mark my word most arabs would be embarrassed about many of your derby celebrations, i give you a small selection 1)pitch invasions and attacking utd players (smacked that dee bitch up tho) 2) pitch invasions at corners and throw ins 3) Mcgowan running whole length of pitch to celebrate in front of his fans (wait a minute it was utd fans) 4) Doon glasses 5) better than a trophy celebrations 6) blaming valentine for cup final 7)pitch invasion at an early lead at tannadice last season (best yet imho) .....ach cannae be bothered wi anymore too cringy but get my point?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    never been embarrased winning a derby or celebrating a derby goal. Mark my word most arabs would be embarrassed about many of your derby celebrations, i give you a small selection 1)pitch invasions and attacking utd players (smacked that dee bitch up tho) 2) pitch invasions at corners and throw ins 3) Mcgowan running whole length of pitch to celebrate in front of his fans (wait a minute it was utd fans) 4) Doon glasses 5) better than a trophy celebrations 6) blaming valentine for cup final 7)pitch invasion at an early lead at tannadice last season (best yet imho) .....ach cannae be bothered wi anymore too cringy but get my point?
    It’s why we have/do/will always call them, The Fun!!

🧡🖤🧡🖤

Dear oh dear Cringy??? going to the match in dayglo orange boiler suits and dressed as Bin Laden FFS you are definitely the masters of cringe...as you say you are indeed some club...get your Shed specs on and go and enjoy the sun🙈😄

Shed shades on. The missus and her sister look good in theirs too. See the big league kicks off in August, what month will you go bust

Shed shades on. The missus and her sister look good in theirs too. See the big league kicks off in August, what month will you go bust
    No surprise there more women than men in your end 😃😃😃

No surprise there more women than men in your end ������
    Another Funster myth

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)