+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversaries

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    ������ You do know that didn't take place... I'm taking it the rest of the family are in similar attire or is that just for cup finals ��
    Peter - Oh Yes it did! Lorraine did wear massive tangerine heels

Are you trying to break the world record for missing the point...ok here goes last time I'm gonna explain this for you...Win Derby match celebrate...lose cup final to a bunch of part timers don't celebrate...simples..now it's a nice sunny again get your Shed specs looked out couple of beers and chill out👍😃

Gothenberg were a better side than you've ever had, they won a major European trophy.

You've won nothing since then or many years before, you can barely reach the latter stages of a cup and I don't need to remind you that dfc have not managed a top four finish in the big league in 60 years

Still the only part time team to win a European trophy....boys had to get days of their work to play😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Gothenberg were a better side than you've ever had, they won a major European trophy.

You've won nothing since then or many years before, you can barely reach the latter stages of a cup and I don't need to remind you that dfc have not managed a top four finish in the big league in 60 years
    I'm predicting the Dees will go unbeaten for the rest of 2020 and we will not,thanks to Johnny Reb.

Still the only part time team to win a European trophy....boys had to get days of their work to play😃😃😃

How far did dfc get? what did you win that season? Have dfc ever got to a European final?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    How far did dfc get? what did you win that season? Have dfc ever got to a European final?
    We won the same as you that season🤭🤭🤭

And the other two questions?

Apparently the 17th anniversary of you losing your only Scottish Cup final of the last 60 years against a Rangers side still hungover from a week of celebrating a helicopter sunday

Were you in one of the sparse sections that were embarrassing to see on the TV coverage? do you think thats when the sleeping giant myth that funsters peddled died? 40 years without a big cup final so everyone would have attended that could, and you couldn't sell out... I think yes.

We won the same as you that season������
    How was your view in the gods of the Nou Camp Peter?.I've got memories a funster can only dream about mate,FACT.

This is the difference.

A Dee memory is doon specs and a coffin carried oot the Bowser.

My memories?.

2 Scottish Cup wins,the league won at Dens,the league cup won at Dens,glory in Barcelona,Monaco,Moenchengladbach,Bremen,Eindhoven ,etc etc etc.

I could go on and on and on but my fingers would be hinging aff,WASC,FACT.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)