Well, as the month of May draws to an end and I think because of the current predicament there have been some great posts about some of our greatest days that have come to pass in this month historically. The League winning day reflections were brilliant with your tales of that magical day - they all seem the more poignant with one of them gone far, far too early. RIP Ralphie.

Compare and contrast some of the, ahem, successes, of some other smaller Clubs in this month, such as ‘relegating’ your rivals (for which no actual trophies but plenty of mugs and T shirts were given) or, all over pussjotter yesterday, the ‘anniversary’ of an ‘unforgettable’ night in London to ‘celebrate’ the career of some ‘legend’ keeper who was there for about twa years and whose wages helped toward £23,000,000 of debt before phucking aff to leave his former Club to admin.

Thank phuck my Grandad took my brother, then me, down the right side of Tannadice St all those years ago and having had another ‘curtailed’ success this year, let’s all finally look forward again to hopefully adding to the merry month of May anniversaries ledger.

#WASC
#P2BAA