+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook and Censorship

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You are just reiterating the usual Tory defence mode army88. "If you think this is bad, imagine what it would be like if Corbyn was in charge?"

Sadly, we will never know.

Attachment 15930
    Gladly we’ll never Know not sadly BT

Actually it wasn’t a conservative defence mode , what I asked you was how you thought it would be better under a labour /lib government and how you could re assure me if you like why I’d accept or believe it would be any different.

I’ve just had my lunch and watched PM questions and I have to say once again I’m so disappointed in the Politicians all that happend today was a slur on a man who
    Is so obviously doing his very best for everyone.

To top that we had the racism card pulled out again because Boris hadn’t condoned the killing in America , also we are selling tear gas and rubber bullets to the yanks which isn’t now acceptable apparently.

It was two weeks ago - but not today

What’s happening over there is nothing to do with anyone over here , persecution of blacks is also Boris fault apparently.

I am totally apolitical and always try to lok at the full picture, however, as is usual, many are trying to make political capital out of a totally unknown quantity

I think that it would be safe to say that none of us posting on this board are in a position to receive privileged information and have to rely on what the various experts are telling us ---an even they are unable to agree, however, they are the ones advising the government. All you can really do is to listen, make up your own mind from the information that you hear and let common sense prevail.

The easiest job in Parliament is to be in opposition because you can just criticise every little thing and you do not have to answer to any one because you are not in charge. If ever there was a situation which needed everyone trying to pull in the same direction then this is it, however, it just isn't going to happen because there is political capital to be gained. Very sad but no surprise.

Thing is army88 I am not even trying to make political gain here. I just do not have a fu-cking clue what is going on and sadly neither do our government. No point in asking daft hypothetical questions about what would Labour do? It's what Blow Job, Wancock, Patel, Gove and Raab are going to do.

Boris has just beat his chest all Tarzan style and said 10 Downing Street is now going to sort out this sh-itfest. Begs the question who TF has been in charge of this pandemic during the last 4 months?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)