+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jahmal Hector-Ingram...

Jahmal Hector-Ingram...

... training with the first team.

I had expected he'd be doing that next season but, it seems he has joined them already. Exciting player IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    ... training with the first team.

I had expected he'd be doing that next season but, it seems he has joined them already. Exciting player IMO.
    Yes looks either Martin or Marriott will be off. I can't make my mind up about JHI I've seen quite a bit of him ,sure he scores for U23 not to convinced in him Whittaker scored plenty as well but not done to much yet Which has surprised me a bit because I really rate him. As for JHI he's 21now and had the guts to walk out of West Ham so must have confidence in his own ability ,both young wouldn't be surprised if Whittaker goes on loan somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes looks either Martin or Marriott will be off. I can't make my mind up about JHI I've seen quite a bit of him ,sure he scores for U23 not to convinced in him Whittaker scored plenty as well but not done to much yet Which has surprised me a bit because I really rate him. As for JHI he's 21now and had the guts to walk out of West Ham so must have confidence in his own ability ,both young wouldn't be surprised if Whittaker goes on loan somewhere
    Likely Marriott if you're right as Martin gives us a different option as he's a target man and the only one we have.

We have enough kids coming through though, don't we?

Bogle, Lowe, Bird, Buchanan, Knight, Sibley, Mitchell-Lawson, Hector-Ingram, Whittaker, Ravas and a couple of others on the upward trend.

They won't all make the grade, some may have to move on to make it as you can't have 10 kids in a senior side, you need some experienced heads in there as well.

Might this turn out to be Derby's answer to ManU's "class of 92"? The would be massive if it was.

Might this turn out to be Derby's answer to ManU's "class of 92"? The would be massive if it was.
    I hope so! Even in a smaller way. We're lacking any buzz this season (or whatever season it was), a few nice surprises would pick things up.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I hope so! Even in a smaller way. We're lacking any buzz this season (or whatever season it was), a few nice surprises would pick things up.
    Bird, Knight and Sibley have surely provided a buzz. So has the arrival of Rooney. I would also add the revival of Lawro who spent most of the season playing 1 great game followed by 9 less than average ones but, prior to the lockdown, played several successive games at the level he should be at for 80% of a season.

Bird, Knight and Sibley have surely provided a buzz. So has the arrival of Rooney. I would also add the revival of Lawro who spent most of the season playing 1 great game followed by 9 less than average ones but, prior to the lockdown, played several successive games at the level he should be at for 80% of a season.
    MA Cocu must take a lot of credit for getting the best out of Lawrence I had given up on him but credit to him he's been as good as any other player since January

You might be able to attribute some if not all of his loss of form to the passing of his mum lets bare that in mind, it knocks you for six and when it happened to me sometimes I questioned myself and did I want to carry on living, that's an extreme I know and luckily I got through it, no one knows how and what Lawrence was feeling apart from him and his family, maybe not even the club fully

Likely Marriott if you're right as Martin gives us a different option as he's a target man and the only one we have.

We have enough kids coming through though, don't we?

Bogle, Lowe, Bird, Buchanan, Knight, Sibley, Mitchell-Lawson, Hector-Ingram, Whittaker, Ravas and a couple of others on the upward trend.

They won't all make the grade, some may have to move on to make it as you can't have 10 kids in a senior side, you need some experienced heads in there as well.

Hope it's not Marriott still think he's our best striker Martin has done well since he got back in the team . But he did absolutely nothing for the previous two seasons I don't go with he's our only hold up player We got to the playoffs with Rowett without one Play off final without one Martin is a decent but very expensive player Tough call for Cocu

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    You might be able to attribute some if not all of his loss of form to the passing of his mum lets bare that in mind, it knocks you for six and when it happened to me sometimes I questioned myself and did I want to carry on living, that's an extreme I know and luckily I got through it, no one knows how and what Lawrence was feeling apart from him and his family, maybe not even the club fully
    Well said

When you've got fans on your back and booing you as well when things don't go well it really must raise questions in your head, why do I even bother now, why am I carrying on, the fans are an my back - they don't know what I'm feeling, I just need to get away, then you have crashgate, what he needed was a manager that kept the faith with him, gave him support and showed he believed in him despite his downturn in form

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)