+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf is back

Golf is back

😁😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    ��������
    Too bad if need a pee after your game of golf as the clubhouses are still closed. You will just have to have a pish in a nearby bush and pray that you do not need a number 2.
    Nippy should be getting the public toilets and golf clubhouses throughout Scotland open as soon as possible otherwise that will be the next health epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Too bad if need a pee after your game of golf as the clubhouses are still closed. You will just have to have a pish in a nearby bush and pray that you do not need a number 2.
    Nippy should be getting the public toilets and golf clubhouses throughout Scotland open as soon as possible otherwise that will be the next health epidemic.
    Really cannae stand her, to be fair been practising at the closed camperdoon for weeks as have many others and have just ignored her from about week 4 of this nonsense.

Have you noticed she is referred to as just Nicola now a bit like Madonna or Diana or Usain......it's really creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Really cannae stand her, to be fair been practising at the closed camperdoon for weeks as have many others and have just ignored her from about week 4 of this nonsense.

Have you noticed she is referred to as just Nicola now a bit like Madonna or Diana or Usain......it's really creepy.
    She’s trying to portray a cuddly/softer image ....then bang....!!!! We need independence ya mad *******s

Every thread on here now seems to end with 3 or 4 of the last posters that still bother to Post on here having a go at what the Scottish Government (or Indeed most Governments in the world ) are trying to do , by our resident virologists , scientists and expert economic gurus
    Not so much Sage more like Rage Lol
    However - That’s your opinion and your entitled to It - here’s mine.

This page is now the equivalent of an old grumpy ****ers enclave of British immigrants in Benidorm who pleasure the other grumpy gits while bemoaning the young and decimalisation

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Every thread on here now seems to end with 3 or 4 of the last posters that still bother to Post on here having a go at what the Scottish Government (or Indeed most Governments in the world ) are trying to do , by our resident virologists , scientists and expert economic gurus

This page is now the equivalent of an old grumpy ****ers enclave of British immigrants in Benidorm who pleasure the other grumpy gits while bemoaning the young and decimalisation
    FFS take a day off , it’s called a light hearted take on events... you just had a go at someone’s opinion then you give your opinion ...what do you want....!!!! no surprise forums are dying a death....

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post

Not so much grumpy, well beyond that.

These politicians are ruining lives now and for a generation or two to come, those that have lived, those that are trying to live and those not yet living and yes even disrespected the dead.

25% of excess deaths caused by the lockdown.........seriously the politicians and mad scientists should be looking at life for taking us down this path.

Anyway tee off is 12.15......so I'm away to my happy place.

My problem with nippy is, she’s taking credit for everything that’s good, when I see videos of kids thanking her for “saving them, and looking after them” it makes me sick, kids are being brainwashed in this country in time for another independence vote, if we had it now we’d be a bankrupt country

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    My problem with nippy is, she’s taking credit for everything that’s good, when I see videos of kids thanking her for “saving them, and looking after them” it makes me sick, kids are being brainwashed in this country in time for another independence vote, if we had it now we’d be a bankrupt country
    When it was put to her that care home deaths in Scotland were much higher than in England she said she doesn’t believe that....despite those being official figures.

Horrible individual and her party’s supporters mirror her.

Only one more for the full cast .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)