+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The wait goes on ...

The wait goes on ...

Thanks Paul, probably the most reliable trustworthy poster on this message board.Much appreciated. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Thanks Paul, probably the most reliable trustworthy poster on this message board.Much appreciated. UTM
    You’re out of luck. I’m sure he’s already married.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I trust them that already put this as well

Are they looking at regulation change to head off the prospect of any legal action following a vote?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Are they looking at regulation change to head off the prospect of any legal action following a vote?
    No, they need the regulation (rule) change authorising otherwise they'd be acting ultra vires (beyond their powers).

The proposals and the order of business all make sense. What I dont understand is the ridiculous timeframe and constant stretching of that timeframe. That makes me suspicious that theres something else at play, which we arent being made aware of.

Thanks GKotW

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    No, they need the regulation (rule) change authorising otherwise they'd be acting ultra vires (beyond their powers).

The proposals and the order of business all make sense. What I dont understand is the ridiculous timeframe and constant stretching of that timeframe. That makes me suspicious that theres something else at play, which we arent being made aware of.
    I really suspect they're just running down the clock so there is less and less of a chance of season continuing.

Some League One and Two clubs will literally go to the wall if forced to pay to finish the season. The EFL also be expected to help out financially when that happens.

Its incredibly selfish of the Peterborough and other owners to go down the route they have.

Maybe we should get John2 to ask KerrAvon what Google says about ultra vires

Maybe the EFL are waiting till clubs go bust ? Maybe they are fed up of keeping the bury type clubs afloat.
    Maybe going forward the English league will be better with 3 pro leagues ? Maybe

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast