+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Feeding frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Trump is an American, Americans are culturally different. If Americans want guns they can have them. That's democracy. By the way, Britain is less that solvent also.

In fact we were broke before the virus. 1.6 trillion in fact, and rising. All that is focussed on is Trumps lack of sophistication in communicating. Roosevelt spoke little he understood how showing your cards can go bad. But acted hard.

Trump could learn from that. If Trump was Cambridge United and Obama was Notts County it would be Cambridge 10 County 0.

Its a results business, but its not in your interest to take notice of successes.
    Trump today, tweeting about the protesters outside the Whitehouse, 'they would have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons I have ever seen. That's when people would have been really badly hurt, at least'

What does 'at least' mean?

Please will someone tell him he is leading the most powerful country in the world, not playing a computer game.

Im not sure that's there are more white than coffee, tan or black. Who cares.
    Well here you go then ... about 6 times as many. And white cop shooting deaths were twice as many. Hmmm...

An added problem is that black crime is pandemic here and in America
    If I locked my son in his bedroom, fed him bread and water and slapped him every time he spoke to me I suspect he wouldn't grow up to be a well balanced individual. Is that what happened to you ? You're just a racist. Seriouspie admitted it, can you ?

Well Frank you have certainly ruffled a few feathers on here ----- again

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Well Frank you have certainly ruffled a few feathers on here ----- again
    It's Tonya not frank and he even got me to bite which is pretty hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    It's Tonya not frank and he even got me to bite which is pretty hard to do.
    He is Frank on The Cambridge site, who is Tonya?

On Dads Army Jones says that they don't like it up em. The same rules apply to everyone. Mr Mania thinks it ok to have people sacking the whitehouse.

And yes, its American culture to use guns.

But they haven't have they. I am not racist. I want the a fair playing field, that we can use the same weapons against immigrant communities that they use against us, like counting faces. I am shocked by the accusations towards the british people by a minority. Both my parents were not of this country and couldn't express their gratitude enough at being allowed to settle here.

Where has that gone.? Its still there but cant be expressed because of a race war fuelled by the left. Oh then theres the class war. If you have money your a mother flipper etc Everything is sick.

Heres as shocker. On the news today it was announced that the coppers in the usa kill more white people than black. It also added that there are more white people than black hence the numbers. Im not sure that's there are more white than coffee, tan or black. Who cares.

Its amazing when you think its wrong for white people to notice colour, but black people notice it all the time. If I was an alien living on planet zog, and by atmospheric and celestial problems that I could only receive the BBC I would think Britain was black or Asian.

Since when have I become a racist? What about black racism? Yes, it does exist, listen to Lenny Henry. Is illegal immigration illegal or isn't it? Am I racist to expect our government to crack down on illegal immigration? No of course not. Is it wrong to expect Trump to do the same?

The real problem here is an out of control American police force, and no effort to change that. White people are murdered too. No rumpus there. An added problem is that black crime is pandemic here and in America. Go on then say im wrong. People are terrified of it, and by default, black people pay a price.

Grow up, crazy fists Address reality if you can. That copper than murdered that man should get life. A balanced ordered view that doesn't fit your acrid view will get vilified.

Tonya of Argyll street.
    You're just a complete twonk and someone who I thinks talks out his arse. There are 6 times the number of Whites in America to Black's but they only get killed twice as much which means you're far more likely proportion wise to be killed by the police if you're Black, that's a fact so yes Black Americans are very angry.

In the past few weeks in America a Black family were reported leaving an air bnb as they thought they were robbing it, a Black professor and her daughter were accused of shop lifting whilst just shopping and a Black bird watcher was reported as threatening a woman's life for asking her to put her dog on its lead. These are just the very tiniest tip of the systemic racisism in the good old US of A.

I agree the American police and judicial system is a mess, if they want you done for something they will do it, the amount of stuff I watch and read make me glad I don't live there. Also I'm really pleased that the officer has been charged with murder as the video is disgusting. Eight minutes he had his knee on his neck and was unresponsive for the last three, before that he was saying he couldn't breathe and please don't kill me whilst bystanders told the police look you're killing him and yet he did it anyway. No wonder they've exploded over there, it's a ****ing joke. Looting is bad but people take advantage of riots it happened in this country as well.

I think you've got a bit confused in your message above. I never said Black or Asian people aren't racist towards Whites or each other, they are, I'm not sure why you starting go on about that. I also didn't once say that you personally were racist but you started going on about that as well, not sure why again.

It's not in your realm of experience to say how those Black people should feel, it's not in mine either so you pontificating from over here is a little hollow. You're right though I don't agree with your views and considering you're a Trump supporting right wing champion then that's really ok by me, each to their own. I also think that my 'acrid' views are mine but you're more than welcome to post yours, on here the right sure do say they get attacked and bullied alot, I thought we were meant to be the snowflakes?

Like others have said Rog, your football posts were amusing but it's been rapidly downhill since then.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He is Frank on The Cambridge site, who is Tonya?
    He signed off as Tonya before. Maybe he likes ice skating.

I would just like to add that the right v left thing on here is annoying in the fact it's so Black and White (you pies)

There is a person I know who is a Trump supporter and did the nicest thing I've ever seen for a total stranger and there are some on the left that make me cringe when they say things like they're glad Boris got covid and hope it kills him.

We are all leaning one way or the other but it's too simplistic to say in general I'm on this side so I have to agree with everything anyone on that side says which is what happens on here. Anyway I'm off to walk the dog, have a good day everyone on all sides ha ha.

On Dads Army Jones says that they don't like it up em. The same rules apply to everyone. Mr Mania thinks it ok to have people sacking the whitehouse.

And yes, its American culture to use guns.

But they haven't have they. I am not racist. I want the a fair playing field, that we can use the same weapons against immigrant communities that they use against us, like counting faces. I am shocked by the accusations towards the british people by a minority. Both my parents were not of this country and couldn't express their gratitude enough at being allowed to settle here.

Where has that gone.? Its still there but cant be expressed because of a race war fuelled by the left. Oh then theres the class war. If you have money your a mother flipper etc Everything is sick.
    Pathetic response, obviously that is not what I think.

Maybe you will answer my question, 'What does at least mean?'

The more I hear from Donald Trump, the more I think he is consumed with getting re-elected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast