+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Feeding frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I would just like to add that the right v left thing on here is annoying in the fact it's so Black and White (you pies)

There is a person I know who is a Trump supporter and did the nicest thing I've ever seen for a total stranger and there are some on the left that make me cringe when they say things like they're glad Boris got covid and hope it kills him.

We are all leaning one way or the other but it's too simplistic to say in general I'm on this side so I have to agree with everything anyone on that side says which is what happens on here. Anyway I'm off to walk the dog, have a good day everyone on all sides ha ha.
    Excellent post but get your tin hat on and get ready for the abuse from the usual quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    You're just a complete twonk and someone who I thinks talks out his arse. There are 6 times the number of Whites in America to Black's but they only get killed twice as much which means you're far more likely proportion wise to be killed by the police if you're Black, that's a fact so yes Black Americans are very angry.

In the past few weeks in America a Black family were reported leaving an air bnb as they thought they were robbing it, a Black professor and her daughter were accused of shop lifting whilst just shopping and a Black bird watcher was reported as threatening a woman's life for asking her to put her dog on its lead. These are just the very tiniest tip of the systemic racisism in the good old US of A.

I agree the American police and judicial system is a mess, if they want you done for something they will do it, the amount of stuff I watch and read make me glad I don't live there. Also I'm really pleased that the officer has been charged with murder as the video is disgusting. Eight minutes he had his knee on his neck and was unresponsive for the last three, before that he was saying he couldn't breathe and please don't kill me whilst bystanders told the police look you're killing him and yet he did it anyway. No wonder they've exploded over there, it's a ****ing joke. Looting is bad but people take advantage of riots it happened in this country as well.

I think you've got a bit confused in your message above. I never said Black or Asian people aren't racist towards Whites or each other, they are, I'm not sure why you starting go on about that. I also didn't once say that you personally were racist but you started going on about that as well, not sure why again.

It's not in your realm of experience to say how those Black people should feel, it's not in mine either so you pontificating from over here is a little hollow. You're right though I don't agree with your views and considering you're a Trump supporting right wing champion then that's really ok by me, each to their own. I also think that my 'acrid' views are mine but you're more than welcome to post yours, on here the right sure do say they get attacked and bullied alot, I thought we were meant to be the snowflakes?

Like others have said Rog, your football posts were amusing but it's been rapidly downhill since then.
    Good post. I will make it my lifes work to never visit America.

I've known Psaw for about ten years now and there's nothing more than he loves than to wind people up,chuck some political or religious bait onto a forum and sit back and watch,he's actually a nice bloke but sometimes he just can't help himself

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Excellent post but get your tin hat on and get ready for the abuse from the usual quarters.
    Ha ha I'm as bad as the rest with doing it but after I posted the earlier one I thought it's stupid to say you are all this way or the other. I would think most people are slightly left or slightly right of centre but would agree on alot of things face to face, it's just on here it's easier to say you're a right wing biggot or you're a left wing unwashed anti business person.

I just wish we could be more critical of our own sides sometimes but people will argue till they're blue in the face just for the sake of protecting the right or left whether they believe what they're saying or not. I'm calling for more honesty from now on ha ha.

Anyway have a nice day everyone.

We can agree on this then.

VIVA LA GRAND BRITAGNE.

Thank you for letting my parents in. My popsy actually tried to do Great Britain in. He was probably as useless at that as everything else. As for the person who will make it his business never to visit America, think again. Its a wonderful place. Wonderful.

All places that are truly free are.
    Mr Trump needs to sort the cops out. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    We can agree on this then.

VIVA LA GRAND BRITAGNE.

Thank you for letting my parents in. My popsy actually tried to do Great Britain in. He was probably as useless at that as everything else. As for the person who will make it his business never to visit America, think again. Its a wonderful place. Wonderful.

All places that are truly free are.
    Mr Trump needs to sort the cops out. Now.
    Well if THAT isn't a half-hearted attempt at a wind-up...I'll say no more.

It's been one long wind up from the start, his mate warned us.
    He feeds off the indignant response by those on here.

If PSAW mens what he says, then he's more to be pitied than feared.
    If it's all just a wind-up, why dignify his efforts by giving a response?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    It's been one long wind up from the start, his mate warned us.
    He feeds off the indignant response by those on here.
    Yeah what a character.

BRITAGNE (Psaw)? mens (Sidders)?

This board is going downhill fast. Tsk tsk.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast