+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Feeding frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    viva la trump. loot and get shot, sounds like law and order to me, American style. No looting then. Unlike the London riots. That poor man was murdered by the police, justice must be done. Its not an invite to burn and loot.

Is it.
    Whilst I won't berate you for getting on the turps a trifle early I would be interested to know your views on the right to bear arms and Trumps funding of the NRA. You mention that lots of people died in Syria as a result of poor Obama foreign policy. This year alone over 100 people have died in school shootings in the USA. In most other countries the figure is 0. Obama at least made noise against the NRA. Trump funds mass shootings against his own people. Politicians who put greed before the lives of their own countrymen are despicable human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Politicians who put greed before the lives of their own countrymen are despicable human beings.
    Well that covers Thatcher and Blair (assuming greed includes political gain). Did you have anyone else in mind?

Trump has turned the American economy around.
    You’re right. It was doing quite well under Obama. Because Trump thought Coronavirus would just “go away, it’s like a miracle” and that it was “under control”, the economy is now tanking. Record levels of unemployment now.

Trump is an American, Americans are culturally different. If Americans want guns they can have them. That's democracy. By the way, Britain is less that solvent also.

In fact we were broke before the virus. 1.6 trillion in fact, and rising. All that is focussed on is Trumps lack of sophistication in communicating. Roosevelt spoke little he understood how showing your cards can go bad. But acted hard.

Trump could learn from that. If Trump was Cambridge United and Obama was Notts County it would be Cambridge 10 County 0.

Its a results business, but its not in your interest to take notice of successes.

Shut up Rog, how can you, an older white man from Oxford have the remotest concept of what it's like for a down trodden black person in America?

You can't you tw@t. Yes looting is very bad an obviously alot of opportunists are using the riots to do so but I don't think you have any idea of how angry they are about their race being murdered time and again by people meant to be protecting them, I would be ****ing livid.

Racism in America is totally different than over here and much more ingrained, you can be black in America and get reported just doing everyday things that the whites do like staying at a air bnb or even shopping.

Shut up Rog you silly tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Shut up Rog, how can you, an older white man from Oxford have the remotest concept of what it's like for a down trodden black person in America?

You can't you tw@t. Yes looting is very bad an obviously alot of opportunists are using the riots to do so but I don't think you have any idea of how angry they are about their race being murdered time and again by people meant to be protecting them, I would be ****ing livid.

Racism in America is totally different than over here and much more ingrained, you can be black in America and get reported just doing everyday things that the whites do like staying at a air bnb or even shopping.

Shut up Rog you silly tw@t.
    Nailed it ! The deluded crap some entitled old white men spout is incredible. Go back to your croquet Roger.

Trump is an American, Americans are culturally different. If Americans want guns they can have them. That's democracy. By the way, Britain is less that solvent also.

In fact we were broke before the virus. 1.6 trillion in fact, and rising. All that is focussed on is Trumps lack of sophistication in communicating. Roosevelt spoke little he understood how showing your cards can go bad. But acted hard.

Trump could learn from that. If Trump was Cambridge United and Obama was Notts County it would be Cambridge 10 County 0.

Its a results business, but its not in your interest to take notice of successes.
    You know, when you appeared on here, you were a decent joke account. I mean, you were gorging on low hanging fruit, considering how awful we were that season, but you were pretty amusing with your wild Notts - Cambridge comparisons and getting a rise out of people at times. As joke people on here went, you were not as funny as the immortal (and greatly missed) Bass_Turd, but perhaps in the league of the Pancake Rabbit, for example.

Now, I personally think comedy is at its best if it is allowed to push the limits and boundaries, and explore those areas where we are all just a little bit (or sometimes a lot) uncomfortable. But, honestly, continuing this persona of pursuing Devil's Advocacy to try and get under someone's skin doesn't really do that. Considering the number of people who have died before their time - from Covid in the last couple of months, to the heightening awareness of unrelenting deaths of black people in the States over the last couple of years - well, it's not really funny, is it? I'm sure that many people will be able to produce some excellent dark humour in the current situation, and we probably all need that. But it's not you, not doing this anyway.

You need football to come back even more than the rest of us, it seems.

I see that you've been out fishing again Frank

Psaw thrives on getting people to bite especially if it's about politics and he's very good at it tbf

Heres as shocker. On the news today it was announced that the coppers in the usa kill more white people than black. It also added that there are more white people than black hence the numbers. Im not sure that's there are more white than coffee, tan or black. Who cares.

Its amazing when you think its wrong for white people to notice colour, but black people notice it all the time. If I was an alien living on planet zog, and by atmospheric and celestial problems that I could only receive the BBC I would think Britain was black or Asian.

Since when have I become a racist? What about black racism? Yes, it does exist, listen to Lenny Henry. Is illegal immigration illegal or isn't it? Am I racist to expect our government to crack down on illegal immigration? No of course not. Is it wrong to expect Trump to do the same?

The real problem here is an out of control American police force, and no effort to change that. White people are murdered too. No rumpus there. An added problem is that black crime is pandemic here and in America. Go on then say im wrong. People are terrified of it, and by default, black people pay a price.

Grow up, crazy fists Address reality if you can. That copper than murdered that man should get life. A balanced ordered view that doesn't fit your acrid view will get vilified.

Tonya of Argyll street.

Pingu, I am serious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast