Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Masters

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,732

    Masters

    The Premier League chief would not say if a decision has been made about the takeover.Either way its confidential he said when asked on Sky Sports.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,246
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    The Premier League chief would not say if a decision has been made about the takeover.Either way its confidential he said when asked on Sky Sports.
    That's a rather irresponsible reply for someone in that position. A decision has to be declared at some stage as well as the reasons for reaching it so it can hardly be confidential unless it's going to remain secret for ever.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,508
    For everyone with doubts I think this was a good interview or response to the questions. He basically said he couldn't answer, wouldn't answer and I got the impression they won't be listening to outside influences.
    All the silence is called an NDA. We are near the end game now and will soon be guzzling them cans.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,581
    "I don't think timing is an issue here. I don't think we have any specific views about when these things need to be done by."

    Really, time isn't an issue here?

    The guys is a d!ckhead

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    "I don't think timing is an issue here. I don't think we have any specific views about when these things need to be done by."

    Really, time isn't an issue here?

    The guys is a d!ckhead
    Yep my thoughts exactly. Surely everything has to have some sort of timeframe that's there job. Imagine going to work with that attitude. I work in aftercare doing repairs on caravans. I'd love to just be able to ring the customer up like 'look I know you want your beloved van back for a holiday but well time isn't really an issue here.' Of course it's a Fu(king issue you pr1ck.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,508
    You do realise he isn't doing the test. Its lawyers. So how would he know a time frame. He said that because if he said decision by Monday and it never came he would get slaughtered. For me its him politely saying he doesn't have a clue.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    You do realise he isn't doing the test. Its lawyers. So how would he know a time frame. He said that because if he said decision by Monday and it never came he would get slaughtered. For me its him politely saying he doesn't have a clue.
    Why not word it like that then? It wouldn't of done any harm if he did. I don't know hopefully your positive outlook on things are right, I'm just starting to get me knickers in a twist over it all now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Why not word it like that then? It wouldn't of done any harm if he did. I don't know hopefully your positive outlook on things are right, I'm just starting to get me knickers in a twist over it all now.
    Thing is mate, I dont want to sound patronising so please tell me if I sound that way, but he couldn't ask the lawyers before he did the interview where it was at just to please us fans,as that would break the NDA in place. I fully understand people/fans anxiety over this but the fact we know nothing is a massive plus.
    That interview proved that all the bullsh1t in the press is just that. They know nothing. I am positive for one main reason. The PL wouldn't dare turn this deal down. Do you think they would risk pissing off one of the UK closest allies and one of the biggest contributers to our economy. The govt said it wouldn't get involved, believe me they would if the PL were looking at turning it down.
    Its a done deal as far as I am concerned.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Thing is mate, I dont want to sound patronising so please tell me if I sound that way, but he couldn't ask the lawyers before he did the interview where it was at just to please us fans,as that would break the NDA in place. I fully understand people/fans anxiety over this but the fact we know nothing is a massive plus.
    That interview proved that all the bullsh1t in the press is just that. They know nothing. I am positive for one main reason. The PL wouldn't dare turn this deal down. Do you think they would risk pissing off one of the UK closest allies and one of the biggest contributers to our economy. The govt said it wouldn't get involved, believe me they would if the PL were looking at turning it down.
    Its a done deal as far as I am concerned.
    No not patronising at all, you've put a nice positive and realistic spin on things like you have to full way through this process. It's certainly helps for a lot of us seeing things from your point of view 👍🏻

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    No not patronising at all, you've put a nice positive and realistic spin on things like you have to full way through this process. It's certainly helps for a lot of us seeing things from your point of view 👍🏻
    Release the Pboro, would love to hear his views.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •