+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't forget...

Don't forget...

Tune in to Mr warnes quizzo toneet at 7 folks

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...DqIZ_o.twitter

..and a chance to donate to Rotherham Hospice if you aint done already if you wish to...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 30-05-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Tune in to Mr warnes quizzo toneet at 7 folks

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...DqIZ_o.twitter

..and a chance to donate to Rotherham Hospice if you aint done already if you wish to...
    39/81 not brillo for me

I think I just beat you Roly with about 41. Says something when my best score was the 1979 photo where I got 5/6. Had no chance with some, especially that WHU loanee.

Stay classy

Remember this Thursday we need to clap at 7 o clock that Rolys brother Mike hasn’t posted this week...

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Remember this Thursday we need to clap at 7 o clock that Rolys brother Mike hasn’t posted this week...
    PMSL a bit longer than that GM. Lets hope hes ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think I just beat you Roly with about 41. Says something when my best score was the 1979 photo where I got 5/6. Had no chance with some, especially that WHU loanee.
    I do remember the name. Did I have him in one of my cryptic quizzes Cam? I cant remember.

It would have been summat like

Prime Minister turgid, identity less, over the top!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 30-05-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Stay classy
    Indeed, I wonder if some Millers fans on twitter etc are getting close to being sued by Mcanthony for some of the stuff they are putting on line. He seems to be itching to sue somebody anyway dunt he. Be careful folks.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I do remember the name. Did I have him in one of my cryptic quizzes Cam? I cant remember.

It would have been summat like

Prime Minister turgid, identity less, over the top!
    No you didn't have him Roly. He never really made it, now playing in Sweden. Only reference I can find on MM is in this comment from awol mike a couple of years ago.

Chesterfield drew 1-1 at Maidstone today. Joshua Kayode came on as sub for the Spireites after 38 minutes, but didn't score. Maidstone scorer was a player with one of the shortest Millers careers - Blair Turgott. We had him on loan from West Ham, but he only appeared once, as an 88th minute sub in our 3-0 win at Shrewsbury in 2014. The Hammers recalled him shortly afterwards.

If he's worried about me and howdy falling out we are really best of mates. When this bug is over I'm gonna give him a big hug. Its been a long time to be apart.