+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Come on ,come on!

Come on ,come on!

Come on ,come on,who get's up first in the mornings ,or is it late nights and sleep till....??

I am awake and been going into meltdown for some hours already Balan.

Twice a year for some inexplicable reason a very serious bout of gout hits my left foot and the pain is off the scale. Last night the medication coupled with about half a of Scotland's finest meant I woke up about half a hour ago. Best kip I've had for ages and the foot feels a lot better today!

Went to bed at half past midnight, which is normal for me and got up at 0700hrs to watch NRL and am now watching the second game.
    Never have any problem sleeping and always look forward to waking up

Oh! I also do not have problems with sleeping,but I go just after 10 pm,or when I am feeling tired. But when football is on Monday night its after midnight, 00:30? But up at 4:30 am. As a kid I had a newspaper round, guess what I also complete the circle, to do it these days too.When the job became vacant I wanted it .....for my exercise! 1 hour at least everyday to cycle( so in short I get paid to exercise! ) But since the winter and the rain! I was given a Motorised Vehicle (3 wheels) from the Kibbutz,repairs on their expense. In summer most people take a rest in the afternoon ,30 C plus. But no, I try not too rest or sleep ,its a waste of daylight hours.

Since lockdown my sleeping pattern has changed. I normally hit the sack around 11.30 - 12 and I always used to get up between 8-9.

Nowadays, sometimes I sleep in till 10 or get up and doing as early as 5.

I very rarely take a kip during the daytime.

I am with you two in that I never sleep during the day time, there is too much to do.
    My life as a musician in the RAF meant that I could be out playing on a gig and not getting to bed until 3 or 4 in the morning but often had to be up and on parade by 0830 or earlier ---it was never a problem and I am pleased to say that it still isn't.

Mind you, I am lucky that my mind is not weighted down with all sorts of things because I know that this is not gernerally the case for most people.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)