+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who Am I Quiz (No 69)

Jordan Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Jordan Rhodes
    Timing is everything GF. Pays to be online when I post 'the money shot'. Which one did it?

I am Jordan Rhodes

I played International football but not for the country of my birth. Born in Oldham, play for Scotland, simply by due of the fact I went to school there for 5+ years.

I broke an unusual, perhaps appropriately named record that had stood for over 70 years. A hat-trick of headers in under 8 minutes breaking a record set by Dixie Dean in the 1930s.

I was involved in a game with an unusual ending. The playoff final for Huddersfield v Sheff Utd where in the penalty shoot out we missed the first 3 penalties but went on to score the next 8, winning when our goalkeeper scored and their's missed.

I did something more in one season than most players do in a career. Scored 6 hat-tricks in one season for Huddersfield in 2011-12.

A Rotherham legend had a short time to teach me all he knew. Played alongside ALF for 5 games when on loan to Rochdale.

I played at all 5 levels of the English game. Conference (Oxford), League 2 (Rochdale, Brentford), League 1 (Huddersfield), Championship (Huddersfield, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Sheff Wed, Norwich), Premiership (Middlesbrough)

I scored goals at DVS but not at NYS. For Rochdale (L2) and Huddersfield (Paint Pot Trophy).

My career transfer fees equate to over £4M per game for the time I played at the top level. Approximetely £26M paid for me in transfers, 6 games played in the Premiership.

My Dad was once player of the year for one of your local rivals. Andy Rhodes, Barnsley goalkeeper 1984.

In the space of 12 games I once scored 3,4 and 5 goals in a game with the latter coming inside 13 minutes. At Huddersfield, 3 against PNE, 4 against Sheffield Wednesday and 5 at Wycombe between October 2011 and January 2012.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234