+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 20th of June

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Anyone thinking this virus will just go away by hiding indoors is dilusional, it wasnt a cure and was never designed to be, just a means of staggering the cases so that underfunded inept health systems could catch up.
    Also rediculous that everyone has bought into this madness that your gonna die if you step outside your front door. Amazing how many people believe the bollox they read on social media and bias news outlets all with their hidden agendas. World's gone mad.
    A-f00king-men, x 1,000,000%

Have any of you seen the palaver on our game being played at Southampton? National press were airing it yesterday. Your last away game and possibly the day you clinch the title. Expecting loads of whites to attend because of that reason. They claim the police chief in charge of safety made the call.

Police Chief Mark Roberts who allegedly made the suggestion has categorically denied it.

Both clubs have said they are baffled by the move and are against it. I'm with the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Anyone thinking this virus will just go away by hiding indoors is dilusional, it wasnt a cure and was never designed to be, just a means of staggering the cases so that underfunded inept health systems could catch up.
    Also rediculous that everyone has bought into this madness that your gonna die if you step outside your front door. Amazing how many people believe the bollox they read on social media and bias news outlets all with their hidden agendas. World's gone mad.
    I think the virus was either bio engineered or more likely escaped the Wuhan lab. Anyone who's dealt with the chinese in a Mfg enviroment knows they take short cuts unless you watch them every step of the way. They are also incredibly lax on safety, enviromental and QC issues. They are a throwback to the 1800's industrial revolution days. Their leaders place no value on them other than serfs and blood bags to produce their wealth. Even more so that most governments. Once it escaped they sent it out to the rest of the world to make sure that nobody else gained an advantage on them economically or power wise. They are also too stupid to realize that without someone to buy their cheap crap they produce that they'll go into a economic tailspin way worse than if they had just addressed it in their own country. The world would have helped them out. Parts of the world are opening up without spikes in the numbers of new cases. Every death in many countries now is listed as Covid-19. Our city had someone run over by a truck and the cause of death was Covid.

However, like all viruses it has, and will continue to mitigate itself over time. Even incredibly toxic diseases such as Bubonic Plague, Small Pox, Measles will moderate and have immunity develop. It's already developed to a much greater degree than our rulers want to admit. They like the power they have attained and they like the fact we prostrate ourselves to them and beg for our bread,shelter and protection.

i think the last game will not be meaningful. We will clinched the title before then.

Sadly so far, there’s 40,000 in the U.K. who aren’t able to give an opinion.

Btw. If we’re allowed to play football, we will be promoted.
    If it’s left in the hands of the ‘suits’ and jealous clubs, then I fear.

Suits ?

Trouble with 'suits' is it's the good guys you wanna be wary of ................... at every level of decision making.
    https://thefsa.org.uk/news/

I wonder how many of that 40,000 actually died directly of covid 19......

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    I wonder how many of that 40,000 actually died directly of covid 19......
    Not many. Covid doesn't have anything like the lethality that flu has (al on its own flu can kill just about anyone, any age, creed, colour, ethnicity, location). Covid is much more dependent than flu is on "contributory factors" (one of the science facts you CAN trust. In 2015/16/17 flu killed 30k+ all on its own, in the UK alone, put it together with those contributory factors" and its over 130k/per annum in those years (stats compiled before it became "fashionable" to massage them).

Of the deaths so far (worldwide), the pattern is emerging that Covid kills on its own only 10%(ish) of those it infects and nearly always in the very old (90% of Swedens deaths have been in the 90+ age bracket.

PS, before anyone suggests I'm making light of loss, I'm not, been there, seen it, done it, got the f00king baseball cap, BUT......

There are around 165,000 cancer deaths in the UK every year. It killed my wife, with a "strain" that has no know cause, nor cure, and yet Cancer Reasearch UK is a charity, that recieves no government funding. Can anyone who posts here imagine what effect there would be on the 165,000 families each year, in this country alone, who lose a loved one through cancer if the BILLIONS we have spent on stupid white elephant Nightingale hospitals, or lockdown in general, or the loans and grants to business aimed at cushioning the impact of Covid, was spent on eradicating cancer?

Lockdown, social distancing, face masks (usually worn around the chin), don't make me laugh.
    Last edited by WTF11; 06-06-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not many. Covid doesn't have anything like the lethality that flu has (al on its own flu can kill just about anyone, any age, creed, colour, ethnicity, location). Covid is much more dependent than flu is on "contributory factors" (one of the science facts you CAN trust. In 2015/16/17 flu killed 30k+ all on its own, in the UK alone, put it together with those contributory factors" and its over 130k/per annum in those years (stats compiled before it became "fashionable" to massage them).

Of the deaths so far (worldwide), the pattern is emerging that Covid kills on its own only 10%(ish) of those it infects and nearly always in the very old (90% of Swedens deaths have been in the 90+ age bracket.

PS, before anyone suggests I'm making light of loss, I'm not, been there, seen it, done it, got the f00king baseball cap, BUT......

There are around 165,000 cancer deaths in the UK every year. It killed my wife, with a "strain" that has no know cause, nor cure, and yet Cancer Reasearch UK is a charity, that recieves no government funding. Can anyone who posts here imagine what effect there would be on the 165,000 families each year, in this country alone, who lose a loved one through cancer if the BILLIONS we have spent on stupid white elephant Nightingale hospitals, or lockdown in general, or the loans and grants to business aimed at cushioning the impact of Covid, was spent on eradicating cancer?

Lockdown, social distancing, face masks (usually worn around the chin), don't make me laugh.
    Agree with all of that apart from covid only kills 1% ish not 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Agree with all of that apart from covid only kills 1% ish not 10%.
    I'll stick with a "prudent" 10%, and even then, what has been done to us, by those who are supposed to protect us (i.e government(s)), is obscene in its misguided stupidity and its childish kow-tow-ing to the demands of the media (fronted (as always it seems, no matter what the subject) by "experts" on everything such as Laura Doomsberg, Robert Pestererson and their ilk).

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Suits ?

Trouble with 'suits' is it's the good guys you wanna be wary of ................... at every level of decision making.
    https://thefsa.org.uk/news/

Its good if it suits Them,not the fans.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)