+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I like Nicola

I like Nicola

Bennedetti

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Bennedetti
    Nicolae Ceauseseu was popular with the vampire hunters at one point but then the Romanians staked him thru the heart

He cudnae see the wood for the trees either.
    Last edited by shaded; 01-06-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Apologies auto correct got her name wrong. Benedetti.

m going to have a wee nibble here,
    the pandemic has really exploited the tories,
    labour party is finished without Scottish votes
    what other options do we have?

im now leaning very strongly to independence where once granted the snp will no longer exist due to having gained their aim,they would have to run the country until the political scene was reformed here,possibly for a year at the max,one thing for sure is that the main parties in an independent Scotland would be very interesting indeed,dont think there would be any appetite for a tory party nor a hugely out of touch labour party,try asking a question via email to Labour, i did and despite 6 messages/4 phone calls to Glasgow not a single follow up.They lost my vote after that.

Can NS be called out for taking an advantage against her political opponents here in Scotland?absolutely not!
    She has came across waist/head and shoulders above any other political leader during the virus.PS im not snp but would now vote for independence as long as there was a guarantee they would hand over power after the first election.

Tories collapse, a new centre right party forms, all good.

And what about the Nike cover up.

They are a one party state, they would hand over nothing and being male in an independent north Britain would be a horrible irrevocable experience.

Unless you self identify as a woman, preferably lesbian and find some ethnic routes 😁

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    m going to have a wee nibble here,
    the pandemic has really exploited the tories,
    labour party is finished without Scottish votes
    what other options do we have?

im now leaning very strongly to independence where once granted the snp will no longer exist due to having gained their aim,they would have to run the country until the political scene was reformed here,possibly for a year at the max,one thing for sure is that the main parties in an independent Scotland would be very interesting indeed,dont think there would be any appetite for a tory party nor a hugely out of touch labour party,try asking a question via email to Labour, i did and despite 6 messages/4 phone calls to Glasgow not a single follow up.They lost my vote after that.

Can NS be called out for taking an advantage against her political opponents here in Scotland?absolutely not!
    She has came across waist/head and shoulders above any other political leader during the virus.PS im not snp but would now vote for independence as long as there was a guarantee they would hand over power after the first election.
    No quite sure who you think they would be handing over to after what you say...

Peter there would have to be an election within a set time,i understand what you are saying re me saying tories/lab would struggle and snp will have achieved their aim,however one thing for sure is any party that survived and any other possible new party arising would have to be on the pulse with the Scottish electorate.

Im not a political expert but im savvy enough to see that the tories and lab would have their work cut out to compete at the polls.

im not sure what happened internally in other countries within their parliament once they gained independence,ie party set up before and after,might have a wee google of that later.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)