+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I like Nicola

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Easier to do phuck all?
    You have saw the unemployment figures in America?
    Boris the philanthropist oyf.
    Doing something is always harder than doing phuck all.

No idea what America has to do with this...but you never mention the Scottish governments failings in this pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Doing something is always harder than doing phuck all.

No idea what America has to do with this...but you never mention the Scottish governments failings in this pandemic.
    I would say their biggest failing is the deaths in care homes and the lack of testing in them.

He has done what was needed and the 80% furlough was more than most expected.
    Easy to give away tho when it ain't you paying it all back.
    I hear a lot of economists on the radio/TV now saying that 80% was overly generous,they wouldn’t say what was the ideal figure though.
    Bottom line is that the government haven’t given anyone their money ,it’s our taxes and future borrowing that pays it....

He has done what was needed and the 80% furlough was more than most expected.
    Easy to give away tho when it ain't you paying it all back.
    The 80% furlough thing isn’t a boris or British thing, it’s all over Europe even not so wealthy countries are paying it, problem comes when it comes to paying it back, looking like SNP are holding back on money giving to them from Westminster to see us through this

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    The 80% furlough thing isn’t a boris or British thing, it’s all over Europe even not so wealthy countries are paying it, problem comes when it comes to paying it back, looking like SNP are holding back on money giving to them from Westminster to see us through this
    I'm sure France and Germany schemes are diff with higher cap than £2500.could be wrong tho.

I'm sure France and Germany schemes are diff with higher cap than £2500.could be wrong tho.
    France 70%, Poland 80% that I do know

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    France 70%, Poland 80% that I do know
    The final total will be bonkers globally...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I hear a lot of economists on the radio/TV now saying that 80% was overly generous,they wouldn’t say what was the ideal figure though.
    Bottom line is that the government haven’t given anyone their money ,it’s our taxes and future borrowing that pays it....
    Especially when firms are working and claiming they ain't.

Its a catastrophe of the mad scientists making and bad decision making by Govts.

Until they admit they got this so look wrong they can't really move on.

1st emergency budget should 'be about the time the dark nights are coming in and the long dark decades ahead.

Nothing would surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Especially when firms are working and claiming they ain't.

Its a catastrophe of the mad scientists making and bad decision making by Govts.

Until they admit they got this so look wrong they can't really move on.

1st emergency budget should 'be about the time the dark nights are coming in and the long dark decades ahead.

Nothing would surprise me.
    Heard of firms claiming the 80%, still working and also getting the 10K for the premises.

They’ll probably moan about the ‘Tory basturds’ and shout ‘freedom’.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Heard of firms claiming the 80%, still working and also getting the 10K for the premises.

They’ll probably moan about the ‘Tory basturds’ and shout ‘freedom’.
    Yeah so have I.

And to be honest I still think there will be mass unemployment in a few months.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)