+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Reds Hierarchy Say Enterprise In Real Danger Of Financial Failure

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    All as bad as each other is my opinion
    They are Roma you are quite right , but have you noticed how Beane and Cryne are hardly ever mentioned by anyone at the club , it's like they don't exist and yet in reality this club's policy is their baby .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They are Roma you are quite right , but have you noticed how Beane and Cryne are hardly ever mentioned by anyone at the club , it's like they don't exist and yet in reality this club's policy is their baby .
    The pair are the Dominic Cummings of the club,( until he became "famous").Boris Conway, full of bluster--"Sue them"- couldn't operate wiart them.

Dane Murphy is the Matt Hancock.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-06-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    The Chines hate losing. I don't think they are here to save money. I think they've been hoodwinked by the model too. You're not telling me Chien Lee enjoyed boardroom meetings with the Birmingham and Cardiff owners after they'd both licked us twice.
    The question is though ponte will they change the model that they thought would work for their benefit, until that hopefully happens you can count me out and that goes for a lot more too who's totally sick of how this shower are running the club

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The pair are the Dominic Cummings of the club,( until he became "famous").Boris Conway, full of bluster--"Sue them"- couldn't operate wiart them.

None of em are Sunak and his magic money tree that's for sure .

How did it ever get this fecked up ?

In fact how did football get this fecked up ?

Answer = big money and money men coming in following it .

No fecker wanted to know pre PL days except your local business men who were fans of the club first and foremost .

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    The question is though ponte will they change the model that they thought would work for their benefit, until that hopefully happens you can count me out and that goes for a lot more too who's totally sick of how this shower are running the club
    Beane is fanatical about this thing Dooali , you are either in all the way with it or you are out and there's no compromise on it .

That's played out with Hecky and Stendel leaving the club .

Same happened with the Oakland A's because eventually coaches get pyssed off with getting something going and then players are traded only to have to start all over again .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Got to agree with you there Animal , The club has never really been known to communicate much to the fans , but this lot are taking that to an even lower level now , I get the impression that they have something to hide ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Matt Hancock ? Can we evva whiprarnd to gerrim a new tie , iz ed that chuffin insipid pinkish tie on fo months , iz lookin badlee ageeun towd tefal scientist forearrd !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Matt Hancock ? Can we evva whiprarnd to gerrim a new tie , iz ed that chuffin insipid pinkish tie on fo months , iz lookin badlee ageeun towd tefal scientist forearrd !!

It's not pink it's salmon! Weer ev a heard that line afooar?

Hancock looked a reyt Billy No Mates stood on his own yesterday.

No scientists again yesterday to "follow" or turn to to shovel a difficult question across. The only seem to wheel that top medical man art, the one with the turtles 'eead, when Johnson is on.

Aar think thev fallen art after arguing who is to blame.

Owd Alok Sharma looked bilious in Commons other day. If it wont Coronavirus he must evved a rough ruby from Ziggy's Spice Hut neet befooar.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 06-06-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Eyup SB duz thatheer Ziggy sponsa a local footy leeg up theer ? Awa watchin summathat BRASSIC tutha day , it's not reyt good tho , thort a sawthi int Circus episode, Auf Weidersehen on tunneet Y I Dennis man , he pullz yond Jermun bint tunneet

arrs thi eyes tuday ? !!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast