+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds Hierarchy Say Enterprise In Real Danger Of Financial Failure

Reds Hierarchy Say Enterprise In Real Danger Of Financial Failure

Unless we receive £7.4m of championship money next season as a parachute payment in league one .

Just a thought Conway but you could have recruited some seasoned championship players with the money you raised selling Pinnock , Lindsay and Moore last summer as the HC at the time advised .

Getting embarrassing now is this .

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ancial-failure

What can tha seh?

Conway's pre season recruitment was definitely IN REAL DANGER OF FINANCIAL FAILURE from the start, he won't admit it he's trying anything to get himself out of the sh÷t

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    What can tha seh?
    How's about we go with you've completely fecked up the clubs chances of surviving in the championship before a ball was even kicked .

So now they want SKY to take the financial hit instead of themselves using the pandemic as an excuse .

Am I close Pass mate ?

If there were any doubt about the ownerships motives for getting involved with this club then I'm afraid they are all out of doubt following this latest development .

They aren't prepared to part with one penny of their own money to support the very business they own .

No you see in their world they own the profit side of it but their mismanagement and losses belong to someone else .

The financial sector bust their own companies in 2008 but the tax payer takes the pain .... right !!! .

I'd get some big boys trousers on if were you Cryne junior and make some phone calls or you won't be drinking in boardrooms pre match for too much longer lad and this town will lose a football club

You are complicit in this sunshine .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 01-06-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Am still speechless

Wissbi laikin at Dorothy Hyman up Cudeth soowin !

The club has just limped on since admin in 2002. I must admit I'd be more disappointed for Animal, SBRed, Roma and the older end if it folds. The way it's been run since that period, never trying to progress on and off the field has left more than myself disillusioned.

Total apathy has set in for me. I'd never support anyone else but I wouldn't care if the club went in it's current form.

Surely not for one minute do they honestly believe they can pull this off .

Can you imagine the fall out from League One clubs as we drop down a division with a £7.4m payout whilst the majority of our rivals are fighting for their very existence ? .

This is nothing more than pointing an empty gun at the EFL who know it doesn't contain any bullets .......... laughable !!! .

The whole integrity of the club is heading for the sewer , the Donald Trump's of football club ownership .

Exploring credible solutions is one thing , I've no problem with their stance on points deductions for Wendy and Derby but this is something else .

They'd sacrifice the whole integrity of the club before support the very business they own with their own funds .

They make Richard Branson look credible .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 02-06-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    The club has just limped on since admin in 2002. I must admit I'd be more disappointed for Animal, SBRed, Roma and the older end if it folds. The way it's been run since that period, never trying to progress on and off the field has left more than myself disillusioned.

Total apathy has set in for me. I'd never support anyone else but I wouldn't care if the club went in it's current form.
    Don't be disappointed for me steve , I remember when it was a football club mate not what it is now .

I can do starting back in the tenth tier mate at Shaw Lane no problem .

Barnsley Saint Peters anyone ??

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast