Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Tricky

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,906

    Tricky

    As I peice ofering I want to know you're size pleese
    Name:  0000.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  84.6 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,911
    Gaz, how many X's do they go up to, Tricky needs plenty of room!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Gaz, how many X's do they go up to, Tricky needs plenty of room!!
    Are you saying he has a big head.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,431
    I think Tricky would prefer this...........BTW Tricky stop phucking about and get your arse back on here!

    Name:  F420B480-91B5-4AB1-B147-34EE7B7A82A4.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  7.9 KB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,126
    Aww i was only gone a couple of days and you lot missing me already.
    I feeling the love

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,431
    Tricky without Davee would be like pie without the mash, fish without the chips or like West Ham not fighting relegation every year......it wouldn’t be the same

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Tricky without Davee would be like pie without the mash, fish without the chips or like West Ham not fighting relegation every year......it wouldn’t be the same
    Or like Brighton without the gay boys

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    As I peice ofering I want to know you're size pleese
    Name:  0000.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  84.6 KB
    I am size large Gaz.
    And not just in my pants

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I am size large Gaz.
    And not just in my pants
    Thanks Tricky. I had to do click and collect.

    They said you can pick it up from SE16 3LN and say gaz1959 sent me

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Thanks Tricky. I had to do click and collect.

    They said you can pick it up from SE16 3LN and say gaz1959 sent me
    Sod that Gaz,
    Sounds a bit Millwall territory to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •