+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T...Donald Trump....Mad Or Bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    James Mattis was US Sec of Defence in Trumps administration & has had a light bulb moment about him
    He also criticised & fell out with Obama which might suggest he is not partisan
    Yet he thinks Obama wasn't divisive and Trump is.

I think they are both divisive personally but the real reason for the division is the left and their agenda, they are not going to compromise and end the culture war, they want to destroy capitalism, so America cannot heal.

Trump is the most evil man on the planet.Who can argue with the knowledgeable ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Trump is the most evil man on the planet.Who can argue with the knowledgeable ones.
    Well done MillerBill
    If Trump is not the most evil man on the planet he gives one or two that are a close race
    Got there in the end
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 04-06-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Millers madsters obviously wasting their time , solving all the worlds problems on here.
    Warriors.

Trump is exactly the same as President as he was on The Apprentice. As that program was my first real exposure to him in the US I thought it was all to simply garner TV ratings. I really hated him but always thought to myself, don't be daft it's all an act, nobody is really that narcissistic. I was wrong so to answer the question, he's both mad and bad.

Most of his life he was a Democrat, he donated to the Democrats, he donated to Hillary Clinton, then he decided to run for the Republicans and became "evil"?

This is just partisan politics, maybe his biggest mistake was not running for the Democratic Party instead, then he wouldn't have the liberal press on his back 24/7.

Well it'll be nowt you've said will it?
    Ok Exile, your right, time for me to get of the fence. Trump is a bit of a lad , and Boris is a little rascal . B and D ..read that and weep !

Well done MillerBill
    If Trump is not the most evil man on the planet he gives one or two that are a close race
    Got there in the end
    I didn't think you lefties believed in original sin.

Don't God botherers usually get sent to re-education camps when people like you are in charge?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Most of his life he was a Democrat, he donated to the Democrats, he donated to Hillary Clinton, then he decided to run for the Republicans and became "evil"?

This is just partisan politics, maybe his biggest mistake was not running for the Democratic Party instead, then he wouldn't have the liberal press on his back 24/7.
    A bit like writing pro EU content for The Spectator

" if we didn't have the single market we'd have to invent it " for instance .

And then joining the Leave Campaign .

When the US coughs it's not too long before we catch a cold .

If Biden succeeds which I think he will then the days of the populist will be coming to an end I feel .

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Odd really isn’t it?

The media telling us how bad Trump and Boris are yet both were elected by the people of what are allegedly the two most democratic free nations on the planet.
    Not a great reflection on the people then.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast