+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: O/T...Donald Trump....Mad Or Bad ?

I have never had a high opinion of Clarkson, but, a couple of years ago, I was on a flight to the Isle of Man and he was across the aisle from me. What followed was quite revealing.

He looked worn out and shut his eyes as soon as he sat down, but after we had taken off a couple of kids approached him and asked for autographs/ engaged him in conversation. He could have told them to **** off, but was actually very patient and engaging. He chatted with them for fif**** minutes or so. It showed a very kind and human side that doesn't come across in his celebrity persona.

I've also sat next to his mum on a flight to the IOM. She is charming.

How did a thread about the president of the USA end up with one about f*cking Clarkson ?
    Mind you,similar egos.

All threads migrate.
    Chinese whispers.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    How did a thread about the president of the USA end up with one about f*cking Clarkson ?
    Mind you,similar egos.
    You obviously have not been following the thread so why chirp up?

It is being reported that The Donald has dislocated his shoulder patting himself on the back so much for the 'good news' relating the jobless totals today. Global pandemic, 110,000+ deaths, race riots, record unemployment levels and he's sending 100+ tweets to congratulate himself. Did I mention narcissism?

How things are going, which of his security men are willing to take a bullet for him, I think they are sweating, due to his antics in upsetting the American people.

Apparently Rumpeltrumpskin is hopping MAD that only 6,200 turned up at his rally on Saturday when he'd predicted over a million Heads will no doubt roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    How things are going, which of his security men are willing to take a bullet for him, I think they are sweating, due to his antics in upsetting the American people.
    I understand his security men are highly trained if they suspect an attack to shout "Donald duck"

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I have never had a high opinion of Clarkson, but, a couple of years ago, I was on a flight to the Isle of Man and he was across the aisle from me. What followed was quite revealing.

He looked worn out and shut his eyes as soon as he sat down, but after we had taken off a couple of kids approached him and asked for autographs/ engaged him in conversation. He could have told them to **** off, but was actually very patient and engaging. He chatted with them for fif**** minutes or so. It showed a very kind and human side that doesn't come across in his celebrity persona.

I've also sat next to his mum on a flight to the IOM. She is charming.

This reminds me in March when Les Dennis was trending on twitter. Someone tweeted they'd met him in a pub and everyone started. Some of the fake meeting were funny

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/09/les-d...nter-12371498/

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    This reminds me in March when Les Dennis was trending on twitter. Someone tweeted they'd met him in a pub and everyone started. Some of the fake meeting were funny

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/09/les-d...nter-12371498/
    You should really keep off Twitter as it's doing you no good at all

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast