+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: O/T...Donald Trump....Mad Or Bad ?

A couple of events of the last few days confirm he's:-

BAD - on Friday watched a rerun of the 2014 opening of the 9/11 museum in New York and seeing Obama it reminded me of how much empathy he showed and Presidential he was compared to Trump who I swear every time I see him I think I'm watching a Spitting Image caricature.

MAD - just watched 60 Minutes and listened to Bob Woodward on his interviews and recently published book. He seems a level headed and well respected journalist who has worked with 9 Presidents. When the book was complete he spoke with Trump and told him that it would be a 'tough read' for him. Trump said 'ah well Bob, you got me this time, maybe not next time'. An hour later Trump tweeted the book was fake!
    Last edited by CAMiller; 14-09-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Trump to bump off the americans

Well there you have it trump gonna give everybody an untested vaccine soon. Personally I would rather take my chances with a good dose of covid if i was a yank. This all from the guy who said inject disinfectant. The man is a complete nut case. His incompetence has already killed off thousands more yanks than al Qaeda ever did. God help us!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Well there you have it trump gonna give everybody an untested vaccine soon. Personally I would rather take my chances with a good dose of covid if i was a yank. This all from the guy who said inject disinfectant. The man is a complete nut case. His incompetence has already killed off thousands more yanks than al Qaeda ever did. God help us!
    Have you ever thought of supporting Barnsley?

Then you can go post on the Momentum Barnsley FC BBS site with all the other former SWP paper-sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Have you ever thought of supporting Barnsley?

Then you can go post on the Momentum Barnsley FC BBS site with all the other former SWP paper-sellers.

Hi Fire. Not been to Barnsley BBS site before but just popped on to look at the left wing SWP posts of which you speak. However, they all seem to be about football (looked through the first 2 pages). Where are the Momentum ones?

The only political ones I could find were debates on whether Reece-Mogg is a nice chap (not much debate and fizzled out) and a BBC/Linekar wage thread that had pro and anti BBC views that were respectfully debated with no abuse from either side

Whereas on MM you have several political threads on page 1, many of which are started or hijacked to repeat the same political beliefs and results in abuse when they are challenged.

Perhaps when you say "all the other SWP paper-sellers" what you actually mean is the absence of the repeated political views that you want to see repeated without challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Surprised to see you running with the 'untested vaccine' conspiracy theory.

But, then again, maybe I'm not.

Covid vaccines are being developed at an unprecedented rate and the possibility of there being unforseen side effects is increased as a consequence. The last time a vaccine was developed very quickly was for swine flu. It was later discovered that it caused narcolepsy in a small number of recipients. Fast does not equate to untested, however.

The question is whether we have any choice other than to expedite the development and roll out. I would say not and that it is not really a political choice; it's a practical one.

As for it being a Trump or America thing, I take it that you missed the UK government consultation that closed yesterday on amending the relevant legislation to allow the deployment of unlicensed vaccines in this country?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011