+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Tuesday neet joke night....easily offended then go be a traffic warden....

I didn't know what to get my 9 year old scouse Nephew for his birthday so I put 20 quid in his Nan's purse.

An incredibly generous gesture by Sheff Weds football club to give 2,500 tickets free to every game for NHS staff once the Championship soon resumes, has been rejected.

An NHS spokesman reported that, whilst they are grateful for this gesture, they said the staff had suffered enough!

Late News!

Pete the Rotherham serial flasher was thinking of retiring but, he's now decided he's gonna stick it out for another year....

If you've taken the time to read these jokes, tell me you haven't smiled at least to one of these. It's all light hearted banter to lighten the mood.

Keep up the good work

That blind prostitute... You've got to hand it to her 😎 What do you tell yourself when you are late for work with a fever? Self, I so late 😅

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12