+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T:- A serious question: is Trump a sociopath?

The man's a total head case

1000 times over.

He qualifies for grabbing genitals alone.
    Plus everything before and since.
    Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

The biggest concern for us is why our ‘prime minister’ can’t bring himself to utter a word of condemnation against him.
    It isn't a question of why Boris "can't", more a matter of won't. To condemn Trump's actions would be to lower himself to the playground level of name-calling that Trump revels in on Twitter. There are more diplomatic ways of showing contempt than outright statement. You will note that no other civilized nation's leader has responded to his actions with applause, indeed even his own nation's state governors are now rejecting his calls for unconstitutional action and voicing concern about his almost regal announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It isn't a question of why Boris "can't", more a matter of won't. To condemn Trump's actions would be to lower himself to the playground level of name-calling that Trump revels in on Twitter. There are more diplomatic ways of showing contempt than outright statement. You will note that no other civilized nation's leader has responded to his actions with applause, indeed even his own nation's state governors are now rejecting his calls for unconstitutional action and voicing concern about his almost regal announcements.
    I think it’s more ‘can’t’ . I think it’s more ‘can’t’ because he thinks it might endanger the sh!tty trade deal his government is currently trying to negotiate with the US. Trump certainly won’t be the last arsehole the UK will have to kow-tow to in order to get other sh!tty trade deals.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/w...llies.amp.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think it’s more ‘can’t’ . I think it’s more ‘can’t’ because he thinks it might endanger the sh!tty trade deal his government is currently trying to negotiate with the US. Trump certainly won’t be the last arsehole the UK will have to kow-tow to in order to get other sh!tty trade deals.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/w...llies.amp.html
    In that case it's `won't`.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123