+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview with Ardley

Interview with Ardley

I won't desert you Oldstripy even though no-one else has commented on 24hrs.

Nice to have some insights into Ardley's thinking but oh isn't he the cautious one.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I won't desert you Oldstripy even though no-one else has commented on 24hrs.

Nice to have some insights into Ardley's thinking but oh isn't he the cautious one.
    I like this interview a lot, spoke oodles of sense and looks like he desperately wants to get this season finished, I would love to see if he can deliver us promotion in his first full season in charge, bar a few hiccups he has built a cracking squad and we looked on the cusp of something good when the crap hit the fan... lets hope we can the season finished and get back up into league football where we belong.

Interesting interview so thanks for the link mate, sorry I was so long responding but like most Notts minded posters I have about given up on what is now a mainly political forum.

Yep, for the most part, log on and 3 seconds later log off.

Int it a bit hard to talk about football when there isn’t any football happening?

I have to say the interview and especially Ardleys body language nearly made me fall asleep. If the play offs happen we wont win them. Is Mr Motivator still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I have to say the interview and especially Ardleys body language nearly made me fall asleep. If the play offs happen we wont win them. Is Mr Motivator still alive?
    He's alive and well and living in Barnsley. He's changed his name to Mr Meat&Tater

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Although this latest interview does at least show that we are now mentally as well as physically beginning to prepare for a play-off scenario, there's still no indication that we really do want it to happen or that we want to go up. Every other club taking part will be in the same boat regards fitness etc. it's largely going to come down to who wants it the most. I'm still resigned to another season in tier 5 after watching that.

I am quite happy with NA after that interview.

We need a calm hand on the tiller as they say, that seems to be his way. Some of you were saying we would have won the title, we were the inform team etc. Yes we may have done and we were ....... and Ardley was the manager and he hasn't changed has he.

Keep the faith!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast