+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Television Gold

O/T:- Television Gold

... Morgan v Giuliani ... ding ding ... the ill mannered Morgan taken to the cleaners by Rudy Giuliani who is now lawyer for President Trump. RG did to PM what PM does to everyone else. The sight of PM being talked over was a wonder to behold. His body language after GMB cut the interview told it all - sheepish expression, arms folded. PM failed in the big pond and returned to UK to be a big fish in a smaller pond. The view of him introducing the next item on the programme - the motor home competition - illustrated his fall from whatever state of grace he thought he was in ... lovely ...
    Last edited by SwalePie; 04-06-2020 at 10:55 AM.

'The sight of PM being talked over was a wonder to behold.'

Oh, the ironing!

You should rename your logon name to T H E S H I T E H O R S E

Giuliani must have forgotten to take his medication before he went on. He’s come a long way since he was mayor of NY, and not in a good way.

... calm down Skippy ...

Is this it?

Sounded more like a shouting contest than an interview to moi.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Is this it?

Sounded more like a shouting contest than an interview to moi.

Thanks for linking it, Mr Gump, I'd only seen the clip at the end.

I can't imagine how anyone watches that and thinks Giuliani did anything other than look, as Morgan said, absolutely barking mad. As expected, it's essentially the extreme right who do.

Once again, go Google lügenpresse. This is fascism, and I don't know why you want to be complicit, Horsey.

And I can't stand Piers Morgan, before you start.

I think, Black Beauty, that this board was crying out for yet another political thread. I can't get enough of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Morgan v Giuliani ... ding ding ... the ill mannered Morgan taken to the cleaners by Rudy Giuliani who is now lawyer for President Trump. RG did to PM what PM does to everyone else. The sight of PM being talked over was a wonder to behold. His body language after GMB cut the interview told it all - sheepish expression, arms folded. PM failed in the big pond and returned to UK to be a big fish in a smaller pond. The view of him introducing the next item on the programme - the motor home competition - illustrated his fall from whatever state of grace he thought he was in ... lovely ...
    Two arrogant men talking over each other. What an edifying sight.

Mind you, I'd rather be introducing a competition to win a motor home than be working for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Two arrogant men talking over each other. What an edifying sight.
    That's a much more accurate description of the clip than "Television Gold"!

Neither of them emerge with any credit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast