+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Just remember black lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It really is a mess and until we sort out institutional racism it will continue I am sorry to say Supersub6. We all have a moral imperative to stop seeing "difference" and "others" as dangerous. Jesus Christ we are living in 2020.
    Says the Jew hater.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It really is a mess and until we sort out institutional racism it will continue I am sorry to say Supersub6. We all have a moral imperative to stop seeing "difference" and "others" as dangerous. Jesus Christ we are living in 2020.
    Some of us don't have a problem at all ---why is that? Mine was my upbringing and an open mind ever since I was encouraged to think for myself.

Last time I post on this BT , my point was that people such as yourself are giving these idiots a platform and still you continue to blame the conservative government.
    You say it wouldn’t have happened on blunkets watch what does that mean ? Would labour have really gone to town on these mindless thugs ( that’s what they are).

It must be difficult to watch as they attack police men and women loot shops and incite racism , the very same people you are defending.( I mean there must be plenty of white people afraid for their safety now with all this going on ).

Here’s a thought BT did the nation come out To riot in support of Lee Rigby when the Muslims severed his head from his shoulders Did we all create war and demand justice for the whites no we didn’t we had to all suck
    It up and get on with it.

This situation is way out of hand and like I said first paragraph, we are the ones fuelling it , I wish I hadn’t posted the first one tbh but I was mad that it was happening.

Not true to say that race riots wouldn't have happened if Blunkett had been Home Secretary - they did.

He was Home Secretary during the Burnley, Oldham etc riots.

Neither main party can come out unscathed on this issue. Examples include Labours' anti semitism and the Tories "Go Home" vans driving around and Windrush.

I have to say that things have improved in this country over the years but the situation is far from ideal. The various BAME groups certainly get a raw deal in issues around wages, justice, opportunities and general perception compared to a white person. And it really needs to change otherwise there is bound to be a backlash.

The current global movement for change is to be supported in my opinion, but the normal "left wing nutter" suspects are hitching on to the bandwagon and it may fail as a result.

The organisers of these events must make it clear that they are damaging the aims of the protests and they should keep away - they don't want to be associated with these air heads.

Sometimes, after years of injustice, direct action is the only option.

If we had to walk a mile in these peoples shoes perhaps we would better understand what they are saying.

The racist slurs, the violence, the vandalism have all regrettably been on display during these organised protests. You have to draw your own conclusions about whether the claims to stand for justice and truth have been substantiated or whether there is a measure of hate which is not only distasteful but hypocritical. Many will have attended with the very best of motives but should be aware that there are groups who care very little for anything other than their own narrow agendas.

Broadly agree with that outwood.

Without doubt there are a small, organised group of people who are using the protests for a very different agenda.

The vast majority are protesting peacefully for a very valid and honorable cause.

The risk is that these groups will steal the headlines with their moronic behavior and the true message will be lost by many.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Not true to say that race riots wouldn't have happened if Blunkett had been Home Secretary - they did.

He was Home Secretary during the Burnley, Oldham etc riots.

Neither main party can come out unscathed on this issue. Examples include Labours' anti semitism and the Tories "Go Home" vans driving around and Windrush.

I have to say that things have improved in this country over the years but the situation is far from ideal. The various BAME groups certainly get a raw deal in issues around wages, justice, opportunities and general perception compared to a white person. And it really needs to change otherwise there is bound to be a backlash.

The current global movement for change is to be supported in my opinion, but the normal "left wing nutter" suspects are hitching on to the bandwagon and it may fail as a result.

The organisers of these events must make it clear that they are damaging the aims of the protests and they should keep away - they don't want to be associated with these air heads.

Sometimes, after years of injustice, direct action is the only option.

If we had to walk a mile in these peoples shoes perhaps we would better understand what they are saying.
    Andre Gray explains exactly what it is like to walk in a black man's shoes 59er...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...uardianTodayUK

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Says the Jew hater.
    In the same way Jeremy Corbyn was labelled as being anti-Semitic for supporting the Palestinians, you have the absurd idea that I hate Jews.

I despise the IDF for their treatment of unarmed Palestinians and regularly say so, that my friend does not mean that I hate Jews.

Countless times I have been to peaceful protests regarding the Freedom for Palestine movement and guess what? On many occasions the person walking next to me just happened to be Jewish!

BT : What ever I write you do not care to study it or check it ? ''supporting the Palestinians. What do they want ? Well you tell me since you support them!!

.......''treatment of unarmed Palestinians'' Unharmed you say?

First Sgt. Amit Ben Yigal, 21, was killed last month when a block was hurled at his head from a roof top.
    Baruch Ben Yigal, Amit's father, said he felt enormous relief when he was informed that his son's alleged killer had been detained.
    "When they told me he had been caught, I screamed inside the car. I felt a joy filled with sadness," he said.
    "I haven't slept in a month and the phone has always been switched on. Since then I haven't slept day or night, and this has been the only thing occupying me," he said.
    "It's an important phone call for me and for us as parents. This person has upended our lives. This is seeing light at the end of the tunnel."
    - - - - - - - - -
    A Palestinian terrorist on Sunday confessed to raping and fatally stabbing an Israeli ****ager in February 2019 after calling his mother from a courtroom.
    Twenty-nine-year-old Hebron resident, Arafat Irfayia, admitted to ***ually assaulting and killing 19-year-old Ori Ansbacher, whose body was found with multiple stab wounds in the woods of Ein Yael, on the outskirts of Jerusalem. The Hebron native hails from a family strongly affiliated with Hamas and was staying illegally in Israel in search of a job.

It is a permanent command in Islam for Muslims to hate and despise Jews and Christians and not take them as friends. This comes from both the Qu'ran as well as from the sacred hadith scholars Bukhari and Muslim.
    I remind you of the words in the Koran:
    ''Oh ye who believe! take not Jews and Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he that turns to them for friendship is of them. Verily Allah guideth not the unjust (Qu'ran 5-51)

The Prophet said '' The hour (of judgement) will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. It will not come until the Jew hides behind rocks and trees. It will not come until the rocks or trees say, O Muslim! O servant of God! There is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.

I can only say the blind are really blind,and you support this rubbish! Then you come with righteous holy comments on racism!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)