+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Just remember black lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In the same way Jeremy Corbyn was labelled as being anti-Semitic for supporting the Palestinians, you have the absurd idea that I hate Jews.

I despise the IDF for their treatment of unarmed Palestinians and regularly say so, that my friend does not mean that I hate Jews.

Countless times I have been to peaceful protests regarding the Freedom for Palestine movement and guess what? On many occasions the person walking next to me just happened to be Jewish!
    Wasn't going to post again on this but I wandered how long it would take to get back to the slave trade.

An industry / practice invented by a black man I might add and stopped by a white man as it goes.

I've posted before that there will always be a form of racism , and I completely agree that we should be working to irradicate it from society, and in truth i think it was working until this shambles.

These people regardless are firstly selfish and reckless in a pandemic where people's lives are at risk from the spread of this virus, and secondly they are opening the divide between races of people again in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    It is a permanent command in Islam for Muslims to hate and despise Jews and Christians and not take them as friends. This comes from both the Qu'ran as well as from the sacred hadith scholars Bukhari and Muslim.
    I remind you of the words in the Koran:
    ''Oh ye who believe! take not Jews and Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he that turns to them for friendship is of them. Verily Allah guideth not the unjust (Qu'ran 5-51)

The Prophet said '' The hour (of judgement) will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. It will not come until the Jew hides behind rocks and trees. It will not come until the rocks or trees say, O Muslim! O servant of God! There is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.

I can only say the blind are really blind,and you support this rubbish! Then you come with righteous holy comments on racism!
    Out of control US policemen. Out of control IDF military. China suppressing Muslims in the worse way. Black African Muslims slaughtering Christians. Brazilian President effectively murdering his own people. BLM protesters rioting and looting. Israel annexing Palestine and Jordan.
    As global citizens we all have more than enough problems to shake a stick at. I think racism is at the very heart of our problems Balan and if we can address this problem and eradicate it, the world will be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Wasn't going to post again on this but I wandered how long it would take to get back to the slave trade.

An industry / practice invented by a black man I might add and stopped by a white man as it goes.

I've posted before that there will always be a form of racism , and I completely agree that we should be working to irradicate it from society, and in truth i think it was working until this shambles.

These people regardless are firstly selfish and reckless in a pandemic where people's lives are at risk from the spread of this virus, and secondly they are opening the divide between races of people again in our country.
    Please tell me you are not trying to defend the slave trade? Cummings selfish and reckless actions in a pandemic where people's lives are at risk from the spread of this virus started English citizens to think WTF, if he can do it we can all do it. Reap what you sow and all of that eh?

Please tell me you are not trying to defend the slave trade? Cummings selfish and reckless actions in a pandemic where people's lives are at risk from the spread of this virus started English citizens to think WTF, if he can do it we can all do it. Reap what you sow and all of that eh?
    I haven’t seen anyone on here defending the slave trade. Cummings should have been held accountable but wasn’t;that doesn’t excuse the mass street protests. Two wrongs don’t make a right in my book. On a separate point I find it suspicious that faked Churchill quotes appear to have been circulating just before the protest and hey ho his statue is vandalised. Co-incidence or what? The rewriting of history is a favourite subject in some quarters.

Really BT that’s really below the belt from you - I don’t agree with it never have never will but you and many others are manipulating this into something it isn’t .

I commented on the slave trade because I knew it was coming on the back of the murdered man in America ( who incidentally is forgotten now ).

We’ve moved onto the slave trade hundreds of years ago - which is also what I referred to as inciting racism and putting us back years on tackling the problem, whilst your all Jumping up and down about how racist all the white people are it turns out there are many black racists out there as well among us.

So just for the record never did i even initimate that the slave trade was acceptable, it happened we all know that - my point is between you and ten thousand others you just dug it all up again caused trouble along the way and stoked the racist fires when they were burning out.

Just a thought, maybe these people will get their way and laws Or even history will be changed ? Maybe an odd hanging of someone who’s ancestors were linked to slavery.

Then what ? What will it be next time

I have no problem in accepting people of different colour creed religion and their beliefs , but there is a right and wrong way to do things , and they have got it so wrong
    Last edited by army88; 08-06-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Look at this way BT political and you’ll like it in the last 10 weeks regardless of Cummings you couldn’t go out , attend I’ll loved ones , attend funerals to bury your loved and ones.

A black man is killed ( unlawfully I know in a different country ).

And there are hundreds and hundreds on the streetA here in a different country and no one says a word except black lives matter.

Even Lego in on the act today pledged 4 million and removed police Lego from shelves.

The world is mad and I’m gutted for all the people who suffered in the last 3 months with their families and children - grandchildren not seeing them etc

Turns out all we had to do was get behind a racist steam train here - and you can do what you want.
    Army88, this is what happens when Identity Politics is the only thing that matter along with "Social Justice". It’s all the left has in in armoury so they have to play a card that no one can resolve unless you can change your colour. I reject the narrative; why am I guilty because I’m white? Nobody today lived in a time of slavery. We have never had so much wealth and privilege as a species and that’s the problem. All society that doesn’t struggle become corrupted and decadent just like Rome did. If we carry on, we with end up destroying the very thing that made it great to live here; Rule of Law, Freedom, Property rights etc. The leftist has no idea what to replace these things with all you need to know is its BAD & YOUR GUILTY!!!!!! We live in an age of collective lunacy and delusion.

From a spiritual perspective: P R Sarkar.

"Not everyone follows the same religion, nor is religion a common factor in human society. Rather, the opposite is the case, and very often it divides human society. On the other hand, religion is a psycho-sentimental factor. It is a collection of physical and ritualistic observances.

While following such rituals, the mind is engrossed in religious rites and material objects, so how can it move in an idealization flow to a devotional goal? There are some people who vehemently believe that only temples are holy places, and that mosques, churches and synagogues are not. The followers of other religions look upon themselves as the chosen disciples of God, and regard others as heathens or infidels.

Religions are based on external ritualistic observances, so they are preoccupied with physical objects. In the course of time, these physical objects become the objects of idealization. Take the example of cows. Cows are considered sacred by Hindus because they provide milk. The followers of religious dogma do not like to discuss such issues. As a result of ideating on religion, the human mind becomes inert. No amount of discussion or intellectual persuasion can shake that psychic inertia. From childhood, human beings are taught irrational ideas, so when they grow up it is extremely difficult to remove preconceived notions. For example, students conversant with science know that a solar or lunar eclipse is caused by scientific factors and has nothing to do with the mythological demons

When people's ideas are so fixed that they will not entertain any discussion or argument it is called “fanaticism”. It is said that religion is a question of faith, not logic. In India, there are many religious fanatics. Due to religious fanaticism and bigotry, there have been innumerable violent clashes in the past. These fanatics never bothered to listen to the beliefs of others, and moreover, for them it is a sin to listen to others. In one sense they are worse than animals, because animals do not harbour any communal feeling. Physical sentiments are predominant in such religious expressions. All religions exploit people by appealing to religious sentiments.

Fanaticism occurs when physical considerations outweigh rationality. Religious fanaticism occurs when fanaticism centres on a particular religion. A powerful intellectual appeal rather than the application of force is required to bring religious fanatics onto the right path, because force will only create a reaction which will intensify religious fanaticism.

Many people today advocate the formation of theocratic states. But when they use the term theocratic states, they mean religious states, not states which uphold the cause of righteousness. We should strive to establish states which uphold righteousness, and for this the physical sentiments that are the basis of religion should be ignored. People must remain aloof from dogmatic religious ideas. Some people perform religious observances which relate to the moon – after sighting the moon, they start their religious penance. But what will happen to those who will live on the moon itself. Rational thinking will remove the fear psychosis from the human mind – rationality will defeat fanaticism.
    January 1970 RU, Patna. Book: Prout in a Nutshell

How many more times do we need to see the evidence that institutional racism is real?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

How many more times do we need to see the evidence that institutional racism is real?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp
    Congratulations BT on contributing to one of the worst knock backs racism has had in this country for years , the left are out in force causing havoc and I have to say they really are achieving their goal.

A week ago I lived in a fairly racism free world but today it’s a different picture you and the many have poked a hornets nest and proper , Anthony Joshua ( racist ) , Raheem Sterling talking absolute tosh Lewis Hamilton on his unprivileged up bringing ( yeah right ).

Yorkshire tea today - they haven’t made many friends Commended on not getting involved and then joined the left brigade to stir up more racism.

This could escalate from here and a lot of people could get hurt I’m seeing at already with the white people rebelling against this.

Anyway let’s all welcome racism back into the limelight that is so rightly doesn’t deserve,

This has sickened me - I said it could happen if it passed the point of no return and o think that’s where we are at.

For you it’s a great day for me it’s a sad one

You suppose an awful lot army88.

Racism has not gone away for four hundred years, letting it lay won't help.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)