+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I have a plan

I have a plan

Fed up with neighbours dog barking all night in their back garden. I is getting up tonite and I do put it in ours, see how they bloody like it

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Fed up with neighbours dog barking all night in their back garden. I is getting up tonite and I do put it in ours, see how they bloody like it
    You can buy one of those tapes which have a loud barking dog, and play it when they are having a kip. I have one which plays the sound of breaking glass, great to surprise people, a good laugh. My 4,000th post, what a milestone, when I started there were so many posters but footy mad are really to blame with all theor ads, deleting like button etc.
    Last edited by claw84; 05-06-2020 at 02:28 PM.

I've only done just over a thousand posts.
    I feel like the new boy on the block

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You can buy one of those tapes which have a loud barking dog, and play it when they are having a kip. I have one which plays the sound of breaking glass, great to surprise people, a good laugh. My 4,000th post, what a milestone, when I started there were so many posters but footy mad are really to blame with all theor ads, deleting like button etc.
    Well done Claw, only about 30 thousand to catch up with uncle Alf!! . Yes I also miss the days when we would kick the hammers all over these boards. Whoever runs these boards has totally ruined them.

Under my old username Trickydick i was second behind BW on 10 and a half thousand posts on the post league.
    Lightweights the pair of you Ha Ha