+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle takeover: Premier League will ‘fully consider’ calls to block Saudi bid fro

And are you Nukehasselfan on there?

Khashoggi was no innocent bystander.....

Uncle an arms dealer, pictures of him in Afghan with an AK47, friends with Bin Laden, Muslim Brotherhood membership, knowledge and secrets of corruption that he kept quiet when it suited him, spying.

Cry me a fkn river.

Had this woman even heard of NUFC before this?

Fk them.

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    I just think you will get more support with your hopes and dreams of Newcastle United being stuck with Ashley on there.
    so you think I'm Pro Ashley?

Really? It's impossible for a Newcastle fan to be against takeover therefore they must be mackem?

Get real man. I've been on here since 2010, feel free to view all of my posts if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Khashoggi was no innocent bystander.....

Uncle an arms dealer, pictures of him in Afghan with an AK47, friends with Bin Laden, Muslim Brotherhood membership, knowledge and secrets of corruption that he kept quiet when it suited him, spying.

Cry me a fkn river.

Had this woman even heard of NUFC before this?

Fk them.
    So he should suffer a barbaic medeival murder because his uncle sold arms, because he interviewed and became friends with CIA backed Bi Laden before he turned to extremism? What blood does he have on his hands that means he's no innocent bystander?

Here we gan, BenArfa Corbyn is on one again.

That's Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    So he should suffer a barbaic medeival murder because his uncle sold arms
    Howay Benny, no one thinks he deserved to be garroted and dismembered (if reports are true) but don't you think Qatar have a vested interest in this and funding his fiance for their own reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    That's Ghost
    Sorry I was full of f×ck earlier

It's going to go through, the fact of the matter is that the Owners and Directors test is not equipped to reject the deal based on the issues which have been risen.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1034456408?...09:latest_news

There is a report in The Mail (I know - but we continue) that follows closer to the comments made by Gary Neville regarding the positive benefits to improve the buyers.

The PIF are supposed to have confirmed to the Premier League that they will lobby the Saudi government to make peace with the Qatari's; which for me personally, living in Qatar, it would be great if we do improve relations between the two countries. It will increase the opportunities for my business.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)