+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millers contract round-up

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I really do think we will have a very good chance of keeping Dan Barlaser.NUFC will want to give him more experience at a higher level and if we are promoted tomorrow, I think he will want to come back here, where he thoroughly enjoyed playing with this squad.We are much much better than last time when went up to the Championship.Looking forward to it .
    Yes Bill I agree

Although his standing may have gone up at ncastle if their takeover goes through then the quality of their recruitment is likely to go up significantly.
    Hence DB,s chances of getting near the first team will be very tough so a loan to a cship (rufc) club would benefit him and his parent club.
    The new contract is likely to be a reward plus also to prevent someone getting him for nothing. Fulham did this with Rodak but he improved so much again in the second season with us he's now deemed to be the best keeper in the cship

Good for rufc, good for DB and good for ncastle
    I'm expecting the new loan to be announced at 16:05 hours after the promotion confirmation at 16:00
    Over to you Paul Douglas
    Last edited by flourbasher; 09-06-2020 at 07:26 AM.

2nd highest goals scored
    3rd highest goal difference
    8th for goals conceded
    We’ve let many silly goals in this season especially at the start of the season at home. We will get punished in the Championship so for me we need better keeper and defenders and not 10 games for them to bed in. Improve the squad earlier in the window.

Looks like we could get some money for Jamie Yates from Swindon or Blackpool.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/s...7539#gsc.tab=0

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Although his standing may have gone up at ncastle if their takeover goes through then the quality of their recruitment is likely to go up significantly.
    Hence DB,s chances of getting near the first team will be very tough so a loan to a cship (rufc) club would benefit him and his parent club.
    The new contract is likely to be a reward plus also to prevent someone getting him for nothing. Fulham did this with Rodak but he improved so much again in the second season with us he's now deemed to be the best keeper in the cship

Good for rufc, good for DB and good for ncastle
    I'm expecting the new loan to be announced at 16:05 hours after the promotion confirmation at 16:00
    Over to you Paul Douglas
    My heart sank when I read this. My first though was sht
    Dexter Blackstock is coming on loan. DB is a dirty word around NYS, Think we should use Dan B ��

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Looks like we could get some money for Jamie Yates from Swindon or Blackpool.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/s...7539#gsc.tab=0
    Jerry won't be happy

Interesting snippet in that report.....'Rotherham have scored more goals from set-pieces than any other team in the four divisions, with Dan Barlaser invariably the one taking them'

Shows something has worked well this season through training.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12