+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Teams

4 Teams

It's been reported that as early as wednesday of last week that 4 teams in League 1 have been tested for the Coronavirus.

These 4 teams are said to be Portsmouth, Oxford, Wycombe and Fleetwood but only Portsmouth and Oxford have admitted to it.

Peterborough have been given a place in the FA Cup final and the boat race whilst Tranmere who have seemingly turned out to be the lap dog of the Peterborough owner have been rewarded by relegation and the equal chance to win promotion next year.

Has this been a fair way to go about business with a killer virus about? Probably! Has is become a saga that need not have happened? Certainly!

This could be the best way of giving the EFL some real power instead of it beng a members club bullied by egos of owners and the likes. Let's hope so.

Either way Rotherham United will be officially promoted some time soon!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's been reported that as early as wednesday of last week that 4 teams in League 1 have been tested for the Coronavirus.

These 4 teams are said to be Portsmouth, Oxford, Wycombe and Fleetwood but only Portsmouth and Oxford have admitted to it.

Peterborough have been given a place in the FA Cup final and the boat race whilst Tranmere who have seemingly turned out to be the lap dog of the Peterborough owner have been rewarded by relegation and the equal chance to win promotion next year.

Has this been a fair way to go about business with a killer virus about? Probably! Has is become a saga that need not have happened? Certainly!

This could be the best way of giving the EFL some real power instead of it beng a members club bullied by egos of owners and the likes. Let's hope so.

Either way Rotherham United will be officially promoted some time soon!
    We’re in championship next season
    I’ve already got the drinks on ice 😉

Oxford or Fleetwood go up I hope.
    Hopefully I'll be able to have a 3am celebratory tipple after work on weds morning.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Oxford or Fleetwood go up I hope.
    Hopefully I'll be able to have a 3am celebratory tipple after work on weds morning.
    I would hope same even though I can’t stand either manager but I think Portsmouth are the ones who would go up unless the bottle is lost

Wycombe Wanderers for me.
    They’ve been there or thereabouts for most of the season, can’t stand the other three managers !

Yep Wycombe for me as well

Oxford

I think I was one of the few on here who predicted promotion.
    Pocket is correct again 😎

I don,t care who goes up as long as we do though if it has to be one of the above then I would prefer Wycombe cos they would start the season below us(alphabetically-for the slow ones)

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I think I was one of the few on here who predicted promotion.
    Pocket is correct again 😎
    Well done Pocket...
    I also predicted promotion and second spot....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast