+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Remaining Games

Remaining Games

What's the situation here ? Some are on Iplayer ( i don't subscribe ) some on Freeview or Sky , does this alter if you haven't renewed ? Does anyone lose out season ticket wise , eg 4 game flexible ticket etc , it all seems a bit vague to me personally , others may have grasped what I must have maybe missed ? Nowts reyt clear " as normal " guessing game for the fans 90/10 not renewing

As I read it if tha ezza 2019/2020 Season Ticket (now called a Seasonal Membership for some reason) like me and thee then thar entitled to "free" iFollow instead ov thi ticket fo the last four ooam games. Av nivva used it but my son tells me it's "easy" to get on thi computer. It seems the five away games are free as well as a Brucie Bonus on iFollow but not sure abart that.

What's not clear yet is if tha helps the club art by buying a Seasonal Membership for 2020/21 and tha opts for the four game flexi ticket for friends to use next season will that count as evvin used up thi compensation for missing art this season and so the free iFollow will not apply. It's not an issue that'll bother me.

John McCiilick waving his arms--Roma gone art to 9 to 1 against
    Last edited by SBRed48; 06-06-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Nowts free , wiv paid up ! Anutha pillaker , " munny fo nothin and the checks ain't free " usedtobi

asbi evunz tommora

A carnt seh am that arsed abart watching us laik in these remaining games whether they're on telly or iplayer or ifollow or whatever it's called

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A carnt seh am that arsed abart watching us laik in these remaining games whether they're on telly or iplayer or ifollow or whatever it's called
    Me neither Pass , about as appealing as a month on 12 hour neets .

I'm just going to look at the table whenever the season is supposed to finish. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. Part of me thinks the matches being behind closed doors like friendlies against Covid scared players might go in our favour. Then I think it's Barnsley F.C I'm on about.

So how does this all work then?

Weve got a confirmed Covid case at the club. One would assume that he/she has been in contact with other employees, who in turn have been in contact with others and so on.

Where contact has occurred each person is required to enter into 14? days self isolation.

Is this happening? Will we and any other club similarly affected have a full compliment of playing and back room staff available to safely complete fixtures? For me the answer is we don't know for certain and for that reason the fixtures should be scrapped. Its ridiculous to put people at risk for game of football.

I think we can safely predict that cancellations will not be forthcoming in the name of money and avoidance of lawsuits.

There's varying factors for me but they're based on the assumption that they've tested everybody at the club who will be involved in the matchday activity. If one person has tested positive then I assume it hasn't been passed on to anyone else as all the other tests came out negative.

Ridiculous to risk peoples health for the sake of a game of football as Ethelred quite rightly says

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post

I think we can safely predict that cancellations will not be forthcoming in the name of money and avoidance of lawsuits.
    Who is the one leading the charge in the name of money and threatening lawsuits Eths ?

Step forrad one Paul "Hoss" Conway.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Who is the one leading the charge in the name of money and threatening lawsuits Eths ?

Step forrad one Paul "Hoss" Conway.
    Agreed SB but there will be others, Peterborough springs to mind as a candidate.

And they wonder why we're getting disillusioned with he game.