+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malik Wilks

Malik Wilks

YP saying along the lines ? Deal agreed to join the Tigers , however they seem reluctant to sign him just now , waiting to see what division they maybe in next season , where does that leave us ? Hull apparently still owe us from the sale of Angus Mc Donald ? Would Wilks be wanted back ? Struber has hinted otherwise , my view talented , but wasting his time , needs to grow up fast , or he will be another could have been ,

A waster.

Bad egg.

I agree wi Roma, there's a very capable player there if he settles. Time will tell. I think he could be a handy tool for us next season in league one. He's proven at that level.

They'll need him to lead the attack next season

I'd stick with the lad , there's a player in there in my opinion .

Granted he's got some issues he needs to leave but the thing is we knew that when we bought the lad .

It would be like buying Gazza and expecting him not to drink and then ditching him because he doesn't stop .

Give him another year , if there's no progress then fair do's .

Hull will pay a higher wage than us whatever divisions we are both in so my guess is he will stay at Hull.

Dodged a bullet if he does. Always looks like he can't be arsed whenivva av seen him laik. Poor recruitment. Waste of a million quid.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 07-06-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Hull will pay a higher wage than us whatever divisions we are both in so my guess is he will stay at Hull.

Dodged a bullet if he does. Always looks like he can't be arsed whenivva av seen him laik. Poor recruitment. Waste of a million quid.
    warnt he Stendels numba wun target ? Strubbs clearin him art wiarrt speykin to him or laikin him Will not get much forrim , so yes money wasted if this happens ,

Anyone that "fails" --Andersen, Diaby, Sibbick, Schmidt,Malik, Miller,Green, etc -- is rumoured by the club to have been "the coaches target".

Some of our summer signings will come good next season now they have this seasons experience in the Championship behind them. From the same situation 2 years ago certain players emerged, Pinnock and Lindsay being a good example. Keiffer Moore is another, so is Brad Potts and Tom Bradshaw. Trouble is none of them are still with us.

We're in exactly the same boat we were in during 17/18. With the players to come back in we'll have a strong team in League 1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast