+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T would you 'take a knee'?

What happens before the start of a match.when both sides do the knee, and one stays standing? He'll get called ,.well think.

I wouldn’t. Where I work we have all nationalities and races, Jamaican, Somalian, Yemen, Pakistani, Chinese, Italian, Rumanian and some countries I’ve never even heard of.
    We’re all good mates in and out of work and all work together as equals, because we are all equal. In the 12 years I’ve worked at the company I’ve never heard the slightest hint of racism from any member of staff.
    So why I should I now take an apologetic knee?
    I’m sure they’d be just as embarrassed as I would be if it was the other way round.

Last time ah got daarn on one knee was 1983 ad got two kids ont hearth and m.o.t due on my car, it was just a polite way of asking for a bit of oer time, never again.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    What happens before the start of a match.when both sides do the knee, and one stays standing? He'll get called ,.well think.
    It’s easier to be a sheep than a shepherd

I'll get down on one knee, when Queen Knight's me.

Arise Sir Ericsladkilnhurst is a bit of a mouthful

Mind you I reckon you’re likely to be more deserving of a knighthood than the majority of the self serving plonkers they usually give them to.

Sir Grist sounds like a baddie in a second rate Robin Hood film

Ot the knee

Just wondering if snooker players. Darts players etc will be doing it.
    And how long will footballers be doing it?

Alfie burden(snooker) did it the other week in a tournament

I think the footballers might be doing it as they don't want the crowds to come back. They get to play football without any of those horrible fans shouting at them.

Like how the teachers don't want to go back to work so they don't have to face the horrible kids, and the GP surgeries staying closed so they don't have to see patients.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin291269 View Post
    Alfie burden(snooker) did it the other week in a tournament
    not necessary really, black has always been highly regarded in snooker

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast