+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O/T would you 'take a knee'?

With over 10,000 modern day slaves suspected in Leicester, will there be any marches or does this not fit the leftist narrative ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    This guy was a drug pushing thug,armed robber.If you live your life like that in the US then the inevitable will happen.No sympathy for him what's so ever.
    I read he once pointed a gun at his girlfriend when the police came to arrest him. Threatened to kill her then himself.
    Not sure if it was true or bull. Couldn't be bothered to find out.
    Mi nan always said. What goes around comes around. Though I guess the tree huggers would say my nan was racist

Never felt more superior than anyone, I've always had respect from a young age to anyone who merits it but I've not disrespected anyone.

There have been a few words that I wouldn't say unless I was talking about a subject but there is one word that I'm hearing more than at any point in my life. Whether it's written on a social media or sung in a song the N word should be put in the past and never seen again. There shouldn't be one section of society able to get away with saying it and another part of society have the fear of prison, persecution or the lable of being put on them for using it. No one should use the N word.

Education is said to be the key to stop all of this. Hopefully my kids kids will be better than their generation as they are better than ours and as we are better than our parents generation. as far back as we look it's worse yet it's as if todays generation is resposible for what happened 200 years ago.

Society has been divided and will keep being divided as influxes of foreigners go into any country and settle. The willingness to intregate is vītal but speaking from experience it's not that easy to be accepted regardless of how hard you work at it.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I would imagine the LGBT groups will be a bit miffed that the limelight has been taken away from them.

No problem with it, just don't need to hear about it each and every day
    Double miffed because the NHS has reclaimed the rainbow logo

Where does the knee want taking?

I took a knee right in the nuts by a girl who asked me on a date at school and I said no.
    I think she was a bit embarrassed in front of her mates so took it out on my meat and two veg.
    I have to confess my eyes were streaming for the whole of the next lesson

If anyone ever asks me I'll tell them I've got down on one knee twice in my life with dire consequences and I'm not about to chance a third time being lucky

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If anyone ever asks me I'll tell them I've got down on one knee twice in my life with dire consequences and I'm not about to chance a third time being lucky
    Wasn't there an old chestnut about Paul McCartney going down on one leg or something? I refused an honour because I wouldn't kneel to the queen so sure as sh*t I'm not going to kneel to Kunta Kinti. Lewis Hamilton - who spent his entire life in go-carts and fast cars - reckons we should all take the knee because the under-representation of blacks in F1 can only be down to racism. What about darts and snooker? Loads of black guys play snooker. Yet only one black guy has so far as I know become a pro. Loads of Chinese have. Quite a few Thais. But no blacks. Racism obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Wasn't there an old chestnut about Paul McCartney going down on one leg or something? I refused an honour because I wouldn't kneel to the queen so sure as sh*t I'm not going to kneel to Kunta Kinti. Lewis Hamilton - who spent his entire life in go-carts and fast cars - reckons we should all take the knee because the under-representation of blacks in F1 can only be down to racism. What about darts and snooker? Loads of black guys play snooker. Yet only one black guy has so far as I know become a pro. Loads of Chinese have. Quite a few Thais. But no blacks. Racism obviously.
    Lewis Hamilton has now converted his dog to be vegetarian

Do they do F1 bandwagons?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    to show support ?
    When I wear shorts You can see my knee support

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast